What's your favorite Clothing company.

jspangs

Reaction score
Handicap
As part of the Regional Rivalry signup we need to start a new thread, so I wanted to go in a different direction. What's your favorite apparel company. Whether a its that one favorite Polo you always want to wear or the company you can't buy enough of, what's your favorite.

For me it either RLX or J. Lindeberg, I have a closet full of golf clothes from pretty much every clothing company. It's just something about those two companies that make me feel great on the course. Look good, Feel Good, Play good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puma/Nike/Adidas and UnderArmour are all of mine. Love all their stuff.

Under Armour
Linksoul
Matte Gray

Not in any particular order, I love them all

I'm a fan of Adidas, Under Armor and Callaway clothing. Just about every one of my polos in my closet are from one of their lineups.

I like Linksoul because...well...for me they are 1) roomy, 2) soft, and 3) I can wear them to work all summer in addition to the golf course. There are others I like too (Travis Matthew, Devereaux, and even some of the Nike stuff), but Linksoul is my favorite of those.

Nike and under armor. I find the performance benifits work as advertised and work best when compared to others.

Puma...

But there are soooooo many great ones out there.

For me I like 2GG for some of their styles. Puma and Matte Gray as well.

I don't have a golf preference but with ski clothing it's Marmot and Arc'teryx.

For golf apparel, I would say Under Armour hands down. Second choice would be Nike or FootJoy.

I want to like Puma, however I haven't had luck with their sizing over the past few years. Either the shirts are too "athletic fit" or they are way to big and baggy. In looking into their newer lines, it seems like they might have more standard sizing now so I am excited to try some out!

Last edited:
I dont have one.
I try and stay away from most of the mainstream brands because the quality is always lacking to me when looked at side by side. At this point with some of them, I am not interested in just buying a logo. Peter Millar Summer Comfort is really nice. Devereux is really nice. Puma LUX is crazy good. And there are many others.

I dont have one.
I try and stay away from most of the mainstream brands because the quality is always lacking to me when looked at side by side. At this point with some of them, I am not interested in just buying a logo. Peter Millar Summer Comfort is really nice. Devereux is really nice. Puma LUX is crazy good. And there are many others.

I LOVE Peter Millar stuff! Quality, great fit...

For golf apparel, I would say Under Armour hands down. Second choice would be Nike.

I want to like Puma, however I haven't had luck with their sizing over the past few years. Either the shirts are too "athletic fit" or they are way to big and baggy. In looking into their newer lines, it seems like they might have more standard sizing now so I am excited to try some out!

I have the same problem with Puma, I have to buy the pants a size bigger in the waist and have them taken in to have room for my thighs. And it seems last year they went a lot more roomy in the polos.

Under armour
Nike

Izod so comfortable and so reasonably priced

Matte Grey

I dont have one.

I agree with you in a sense. You're telling me you don't have that go to Polo or pants? I have clothes from all the big guys and most of the little guys but I still have that go to outfit. I do really like the Puma LUX gear also.

On the other end of spectrum I hate FJ clothes, I don't know what they do with their sizing but I can't find a polo that fits right from them.

Nike is all I will buy for golf purposes. Prefer the fit and feel and performance, and the close out prices.

Nike is all I will buy for golf purposes. Prefer the fit and feel and performance, and the close out prices.

I do like the close out prices. Same with under armour, I always find good deals. That's the only thing I don't like about the brands I listed. Very rarely are you going to to find a good deal on them.

I agree with you in a sense. You're telling me you don't have that go to Polo or pants? I have clothes from all the big guys and most of the little guys but I still have that go to outfit. I do really like the Puma LUX gear also.

On the other end of spectrum I hate FJ clothes, I don't know what they do with their sizing but I can't find a polo that fits right from them.

No sir. No go to at all.
I gravitate towards the Peter Millar Summer Comfort because its logo free and my Nordstrom Rack has them.
1/4 zips I have go to brands like Bugatchi, Millar, PUMA and Linksoul.
But for apparel, I go for a certain look and then base it on fit and function. Im not a shop for a brand first guy.

It totally depends at this point. So many big brands have gone down hill trying to maximize profits.

Some of my favorites are:

Matte Grey
Nike (older stuff)
Callaway

I have more brands I don't care for than brands I love

Nike/Puma would be the first thing that jumps to mind as far as purely on course.

RLX but I only buy what I find 40%+ off.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Travis Mathew and RLX for polos. Pants are mixed between Nike, Puma, and Zara.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back