Ohio & Michigan Signup - 2016 THP Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Status
Not open for further replies.
It definitely wears on you. I know that mine should definitely be a bit higher now after my first few rounds after foot surgery.

Lift/Clean/Cheat not considered, I'd actually be quite a bit lower than 1.0 if I could post. Normally I'd say the other round but it's been a heck of a winter for me and golf.

JB.. Do you have an official time for the announcement? Leaving work @ 5PM... and have about a 40 minute drive!!! Very Excited.

JB.. Do you have an official time for the announcement? Leaving work @ 5PM... and have about a 40 minute drive!!! Very Excited.

My gut says 5:15 or so.
Sorry about that brother, I dont want anybody to have to check while driving.
Dont worry though, stay safe and the results will be there when you get home.

515ish works for me

My gut says 5:15 or so.
Sorry about that brother, I dont want anybody to have to check while driving.
Dont worry though, stay safe and the results will be there when you get home.

No worries... LOL... Didn't want to leave early and miss anything. Didn't want to leave late and miss anything...

No worries... LOL... Didn't want to leave early and miss anything. Didn't want to leave late and miss anything...

Now thats commitment. Im rooting for you...Well to be fair I am rooting for everybody.

5:15ish?!?!?! WOW super soon, well guess I wont be getting much work done till after the winners are announced!

Either way I'm gonna be happy for 8 THPers tonight. This event has had a ton of build up and it's going to be pretty awesome to see. Hopefully I'm a part of it but if not I'll be there cheering my Ohio brothers on! Good luck everyone and I honestly fee sick for the captains right now haha that's a job that I thought I wanted but right now I'm not so sure

Either way I'm gonna be happy for 8 THPers tonight. This event has had a ton of build up and it's going to be pretty awesome to see. Hopefully I'm a part of it but if not I'll be there cheering my Ohio brothers on! Good luck everyone and I honestly fee sick for the captains right now haha that's a job that I thought I wanted but right now I'm not so sure

Welcome to my world...It gets rough dude, it really does.

As much as it pains me, I'm not going to be able to commit to this event. I'm plan to support the event and team Ohio as much as I possibly can though!

Welcome to my world...It gets rough dude, it really does.

You'll never be able to make 100% of people happy. All you can do is trust your gut and let it all take form. Last year it started as trash talk in the banter thread. Now we're 20 minutes from having teams for this event. And there's three of these things! It's gonna be great to see either way

The minus a few mins. Good luck everyone who followed instructions and entered.

As much as it pains me, I'm not going to be able to commit to this event. I'm plan to support the event and team Ohio as much as I possibly can though!
Sorry u cant jump in buddy but glad you will be here helping the team

You'll never be able to make 100% of people happy. All you can do is trust your gut and let it all take form. Last year it started as trash talk in the banter thread. Now we're 20 minutes from having teams for this event. And there's three of these things! It's gonna be great to see either way

hahaha I remember that. Regional Rivalry moves the needle.

Can't wait for 5:15pm. Gonna be 8 guys really amped up tonight!

Good luck everyone!!!

5:15 that's turnaround for ya!

5pm...good luck everyone

Good luck to everyone! And Good luck to the captains who next get to hand pick their remaining teammates, pick well!

I dont think my computer has seen the refresh button hit this many times, ever!

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back