'Fit for Perfection' NIKE '16 Spring/Summer apparel & footwear

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
THP was invited out to LA to preview the 2016 spring/summer apparel and footwear lines. We have been invited to listen to the expert and designers talk about their ideas around the new designs. We will also listen to 5 of the Nike golf athletes (Brooks K., Tony F., Jamie L., Patrick R. and Scott P.)

The athletes will have a round table about the new gear and how it works with their games. And how they see it working for our games. This event is designed to give us an up-close window into the world of Nike golf apparel.

I should also have a 1:1 with Brooks and Tony. I have a few questions but I'd like to hear what you guys might want to hear about. I'm not promising I'll use the questions but I may. So please share what you may want to know about Nike clothing or shoes. From either the experts or the pros. I'll start live posting in this thread at 730 EST. Follow along of you'd like.

bb74642313ab86ff0fff1b0207e1d605.jpg

053bd14214300164998d81236ef7d71f.jpg

Wow this is awesome! Have a blast FK

A quick shout out to FK for making the trip and covering this for us. We knew he was perfect and he will be killing it

That's pretty cool Freddie. Thank you in advance for bringing us the details. Can't wait to see what 2016 is all about from the apparel side

So awesome, Freddie. Look forward to your thoughts and time with some of the players and people behind the brand.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This will be one I will follow along with as I love Nike golf apparel!

Nice Panda!

Should we expect to see a move away from volt in apparel to align with the shift we've seen in club colors?

I'd love to hear, both from Brooks and Tony, how they went about deciding to switch equipment sponsors and what the transition process coming from their clubs looked like.

Thanks FK!

Well this is a little surprise today. Your going to kill it Freddy.

Will be following along Mr. Panda. Let see some sweet new looks for Nike this year!

I'd love to hear, both from Brooks and Tony, how they went about deciding to switch equipment sponsors and what the transition process coming from their clubs looked like.

Thanks FK!

This is one of my questions to each! Thank you

Nice Panda!

Should we expect to see a move away from volt in apparel to align with the shift we've seen in club colors?

Good question, thank you!

Sweet FK. Will be following this one. I would like to know if the transition to the new gear was easy and if not what was the toughest part of the transition?

This a follow up to my question about what made them switch.
Sweet FK. Will be following this one. I would like to know if the transition to the new gear was easy and if not what was the toughest part of the transition?

Good stuff Freddie. Can't wait to see what their new line looks like.

Have fun FK. Know you will kill it with content

Judging by the attire of the other attending the event, I could have worn jeans. A good bit of Japanese media present in the lobby along with Golfspy and a few other media outlets. I am very excited to get this party started.

Looking forward to the coverage, Freddie! Have fun out there.

Just had a nice chat with Aaron Sorenson, Nike Global communication. He thanked me for coming and we talked a bit about what is in store for us. His eyes lit up talking about the evening.

I asked why they didn't attend the PGA show and it's just not a good fit. This event 'Fit for Perfection' is a departure for them but may be the blue print for the future.

We just left our Hotel two blocks from the Santa Monica Pier on Pico. They really set us up well with flights, transportation and hotel.

Just had a nice chat with Aaron Sorenson, Nike Global communication. He thanked me for coming and we talked a bit about what is in store for us. His eyes lit up talking about the evening.

I asked why they didn't attend the PGA show and it's just not a good fit. This event 'Fit for Perfection' is a departure for them but may be the blue print for the future.

We just left our Hotel two blocks from the Santa Monica Pier on Pico. They really set us up well with flights, transportation and hotel.

Tell Aaron I said thanks for getting involved and clubs to us for THP Club Clash. He is a good dude. And when you see Gretchen, tell her that myself and Morgan say hello.

Tell Aaron I said thanks for getting involved and clubs to us for THP Club Clash. He is a good dude. And when you see Gretchen, tell her that myself and Morgan say hello.

Will do, he is easy to talk to.

This event is being covered by golf, life style and fashion media. I think this may be a pretty big deal.

Looking forward to following along with the coverage. Happy to see Nike excited about the line - I've been a fan of their soft and hard goods when it comes to golf for a while.

This event is being covered by golf, life style and fashion media. I think this may be a pretty big deal.

We wouldnt have sent you if it wasn't brother.

Awesome event! Looking forward to some spectacular THPanda coverage.

How does Nike transition/infuse some of there general(lifestyle) athletic wear into their sport specific collections?

For the players how they feel their personalities mesh/fit into the Nike sports equipment/apparel family?

Have fun!

Back