What are you reading?

Love it. That's the book that got me into Faulkner.

I'm really enjoying it. I never read Faulkner before a couple months ago, when I read The Sound and the Fury, and am now trying to get through more of his books. Really good stuff.

I'm really enjoying it. I never read Faulkner before a couple months ago, when I read The Sound and the Fury, and am now trying to get through more of his books. Really good stuff.
Faulkner is SUCH a different type of writing isn't it? I love it, but my wife just couldn't handle it.

Memory Man by David Baldacci (light but entertaining reading)

Recently, I finished reading "The Miracle at Augusta". The story line was not what I was expecting and was somewhat disappointing. However, it was a quick read and was reasonably a good read.

I just steamrolled through A Thousand Splendid Suns ​by Khaled Hosseini and next up is Heir to the Empire, the first in the Star Wars Thrawn Trilogy by Timothy Zahn. Slightly different subject matter haha

Golf is not a Game of Perfect by Dr. Bob Rotella

Just finished "The Bassoon King", Rainn Wilson's autobiography. Now reading "Star Wars: Aftermath"

I'm stuck on the Matt Drake series of downloadable kindle books. Action, adventure, intrigue and totally cheesy. They are an inexpensive and entertaining read though.

Just finished a few books, I power read the Game of Thorns a few months back and just needed a break from the printed page ...

Harlan Coben - Fool me once
Lisa Gardner - Find Her

They were both good mindless mystery reads ... which I like a lot. (don't want to have to think too much ... just get lost in the story for a bit)

Reading Start Up Nation - good read on Israel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished, "Slaughterhouse Five" by Vonnegut. About to start, "The Grapes of Wrath" by Steinbeck

The Strain Trilogy. Much more interesting than the TV series!

I just started reading a "real" book. I mean an actual, physical book. Spent so much time on my Kindle, iPad, Note, the last few years. Currently reading The 14th Colony by Steve Berry. So far, I'm enjoying it.

I just started reading a "real" book. I mean an actual, physical book. Spent so much time on my Kindle, iPad, Note, the last few years. Currently reading The 14th Colony by Steve Berry. So far, I'm enjoying it.
Did you do that so you could put something on your "bookshelf"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Did you do that so you could put something on your "bookshelf"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Hahaha! No, that particular piece of furniture wasn't going to have any books on it. Crap, that made me laugh.

Reading The Stranger by Harlan Coben

Finished the first book in the Doc Ford series by Randy Wayne White - Sanibel Flats ... just started the second one The Heat Islands

Sort of reminds me of the Travis McGee novels by John MacDonald - for us older Parrot Heads

Going to start reading 1st Tucker Max "hope they serve beer in hell" book. First couple pages were funny as hell

Going to start reading 1st Tucker Max "hope they serve beer in hell" book. First couple pages were funny as hell

I read it on an airplane several years ago. I was laughing so hard the people around me were pretty annoyed.

Currently reading "Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell" and it's very wordy and 900+ pages so I might just watch last years BBC mini-series instead!

Hemingway - For Whom The Bell Tolls

I'm hoping to get into my PMP study books more soon. As well as Good to Great, Zero to One, and trying to read the Bible all the way through.

Back