Carolinas & VA, MD, DC Signup - 2016 THP Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 minutes to mak sure you've got all that prerequisites covered. Accurately I may add. MizunoFan check your tweet to make sure it covers the bases.

I certainly expected more activity from these two regions....

Agreed disappointing for sure but an hour is still left and the lucky ones who do fill out the team are in for one amazing event and perhaps a trip of a lifetime

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah, hoping the number comes close to what we saw for interests early on.

Just a heads up for anybody that cares, but I got a question via PM about it, so figured I would answer here.
Each person that enters, assuming their entry is done right (most are) is assigned a number. It starts at 1001 and goes to how many entered.
They are put into a random number generator (its called Random Number Generator +).
The program will then spit out 4 numbers and then I match the numbers to the names.
Its that simple.

Good luck everybody and remember if you are not one of the lucky 4, you still have some good odds going for you and the captains will be making their selections in a couple of weeks.

In the event that someone gets in and must back out, the alternate will be chosen by the captain and not someone from the list of entries today.

Got my hair cut for today's contest and everything. Wanted to look my best. :wink:

15 minutes to go folks. It's definitely not too late to get your entries in. There was so much back and forth to begin with ... we HAVE to represent, especially if we want to see more events in these regions going forward! THP and True Temper entrusted us to give THP a show, and damn it ... we better give them a show!

Got all my stuff done. Now the waiting game. Let's do this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got all my stuff done. Now the waiting game. Let's do this

Did you send it to contests at thehackersparadise.com (remove the spaces)?
Because I do not have an entry from you.

Just finished all the requirements; talk about last minute. Hopefully I did everything right!!!!!

I need some good news after this crappy day. Gatorade won't make me feel better on THP can

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone!

Fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone!

Good Luck to all, and to all a good ....

Your best bet would be to discuss with him and figure out a way for him to qualify and then send in from his phone on lunch or break.

Work restrictions don't let me have a smartphone. Fortunately I got home a little early today.

I guess I didn't read it close enough. I sent the tweet but didn't put my Twitter handle in the tweet just in the email. My fault!

30 minutes to mak sure you've got all that prerequisites covered. Accurately I may add. MizunoFan check your tweet to make sure it covers the bases.

Thanks for the heads up but I didn't read your post soon enough to fix my mistake.

Good luck guys! Team DMV FTW!

Shout out to all that entered for a shot at the #THPRergionalRovalry! Several came out of their shells leading up to this. I personally noticed a difference and certainly hope it continues on throughout the forum. We're all better for it.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back