What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my wife is going to kick my @ss. On Saturday I bought a set of Z545's from vFlashv, clubs I had been pondering for awhile and really wanted. That purchase she had no problem with. Buuttt, I had also been pondering CF16's but decided to hold off due to the price. Wouldn't you know it Sunday evening comes and I come across a set of CF16's in the exact configuration I had just been fit for last week, at a nice price. My wallet spoke faster than my brain and now I have two sets of clubs coming this week.:banghead:

Anyone know how much a dozen roses costs right now?

Something I rarely do, but I bought several pairs of shorts and shirts from TGW. Prices just too good to be true. Leftover's from 2015.

Well, my wife is going to kick my @ss. On Saturday I bought a set of Z545's from vFlashv, clubs I had been pondering for awhile and really wanted. That purchase she had no problem with. Buuttt, I had also been pondering CF16's but decided to hold off due to the price. Wouldn't you know it Sunday evening comes and I come across a set of CF16's in the exact configuration I had just been fit for last week, at a nice price. My wallet spoke faster than my brain and now I have two sets of clubs coming this week.:banghead:

A lot less than those irons :wink:

A lot less than those irons :wink:

A smidge less. This is the most guilty I have felt in a long time. I've already posted up a bunch of stuff on the bay that I hadn't planned on selling to try and make it back up. I think it's time to lock myself out of PayPal.

A smidge less. This is the most guilty I have felt in a long time. I've already posted up a bunch of stuff on the bay that I hadn't planned on selling to try and make it back up. I think it's time to lock myself out of PayPal.

Just sell the 545s and all will be good! I'm predicting you'll end up gaming the CF16s anyway :D

Just sell the 545s and all will be good! I'm predicting you'll end up gaming the CF16s anyway :D

I'm thinking if anything they would be a good gift for my dad who hasn't had time to golf in years past. He just started a new job and plans on taking it back up so it could work out well.

The Mrs got me a travel bag for my clubs. Needed for the weekend.

Less that 2 set of clubs. Good Luck!!!

I got 13 of these the other day and DSG had $1 install going on. I got midsize grips for the first time and it actually doesn't feel like I'm trying to strangle my clubs to hold onto them. Can't wait to get a round in with them!

I got 13 of these the other day and DSG had $1 install going on. I got midsize grips for the first time and it actually doesn't feel like I'm trying to strangle my clubs to hold onto them. Can't wait to get a round in with them!

Hope your installer was better than mine. Some of the logos on my clubs aren't even straight

I have them on all the clubs. Love them.

Just say for some reason 2 sets of clubs were shipped my mistake. You need to test them out to see which is better (it would be careless not to), and then you are going to "return" the other set.

Then hopefully she forgets this happened.

Brought these the other day. Love how the shirt has the odyssey logo on it, not many callaway shirts i find do. The belt was only $25 so i had to have one, but i wanted some Callaway shorts but they didnt have my size so got the sligo ones instead.

Callaway xr16 3 wood.

Brought these the other day. Love how the shirt has the odyssey logo on it, not many callaway shirts i find do. The belt was only $25 so i had to have one, but i wanted some Callaway shorts but they didnt have my size so got the sligo ones instead.

​Good looking combo there. Really like the shirt.

Hope your installer was better than mine. Some of the logos on my clubs aren't even straight

Mine did a really good job, I've had him do some other stuff and sold him some of my old clubs on the cheap. He always makes sure to do an excellent job on my stuff. I actually did the survey for feedback, which I never do, to let them know he does a good job. He's a poor college kid just trying to get by.

Apex CF16 5-AW w/KBS Tour90!

Matrix Ozik 6Q3 Red Tie (regular flex). Got it for a great price, so I'll compare it to the stiff flex Red Tie I currently have in the F6 and then one can be offloaded if needed.

Just ordered an 815 16* on CPO. Had my eye on it for awhile and price just dropped by almost $50 with their new sale today!

Finally picked one of these up.

262d07d25fe9c0e1dbce563f9e1446bb.jpg

Also, ordered an X2Hot 4 hybo thanks to the huge CPO sale today. Almost picked up an XR but I've hit everything in the X2Hot family well, plus the price was perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

48 THP Regional Rivalry Hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back