Shot that you overthink

Greenside wedge shots. Why? Because I immediately think about thinning it, chunking it, or just screwing it up in general.

I'm the same but from tight lies... If it's in rough or thicker grass I have more confidence. Tight lies get in my head

I'm the same but from tight lies... If it's in rough or thicker grass I have more confidence. Tight lies get in my head
Smart Sole 2.0, fixed.

Smart Sole 2.0, fixed.

You using the S or the C? I recently got a C and can't figure out what exactly I'm supposed to do wth it. I've chunked it, and I've hit it thin.

I seem to get about a mile of roll out, no matter how far I carry it. I just can't figure out when and how I'm supposed to use the thing. I'm thinking I should have gotten the S.

You using the S or the C? I recently got a C and can't figure out what exactly I'm supposed to do wth it. I've chunked it, and I've hit it thin.

I seem to get about a mile of roll out, no matter how far I carry it. I just can't figure out when and how I'm supposed to use the thing. I'm thinking I should have gotten the S.

S wedge.

C wedge and I weren't the best friends a few years back, I didn't like the shorter shaft.

Short/greens idea wedges. I always over think and have a hard time just trusting myself.

Back