KLVN Golf - 2016 PGA Show

Just taking some time to sit back and think about all the products we saw over the past few days. This is one that keeps coming to mind. I hope they are successful because the innovation is certainly there. Their booth was really well done, demonstrated the product perfectly, and the robot girl was a cool touch too. Very interested to see what comes of this product and brand.

I kept wondering how much time one could save using that on CPO days. I really wish they would have done a study to answer that for people as that would have been a great selling point.

Just spent time in the website. Charcoal bag with Lime Green trim. #YesPlease

wonder why I never looked at this yesterday, maybe the name....

Interesting concept for sure. as I sit here and think about it, I can see it really working in lots of different situations. Would I buy one? privileged not since my carry bag does the job just fine.

Very good idea and execution looks pretty good.

Love the colours they have. A little more intriguing each time I see them.

I kept wondering how much time one could save using that on CPO days. I really wish they would have done a study to answer that for people as that would have been a great selling point.

For those who are smart and fast players probably are already taking several clubs to their ball for the shot at hand and possibly the following shot so this might not save time for them. For those that don't do it they may consider this as an option but I would doubt they even look at it.

I like the concept because it gives those who do extra clubs on cpo days a nice way to keep the clubs dry and to carry them to the next shot of needed

We have a cool video coming with them that explains all of the features too.

I didn't get the strap concept until I saw their video. They could have highlighted that in the text about the features to make it a little more apparent for those of us who were thinking about the hassle of unstrapping. Cool concept..interesting to see if it will be put into play by consumers.

These bags are a really cool idea

If they offered a hard top that turned it into a travel bag at that price point I think more folks might bite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tooled around on their website for a while yesterday and saw some that I really liked. The price though, is something that I can't mesh with. Not that I think it's really that out of line, but just more than I want to spend on a bag.

For those who are smart and fast players probably are already taking several clubs to their ball for the shot at hand and possibly the following shot so this might not save time for them. For those that don't do it they may consider this as an option but I would doubt they even look at it.

I like the concept because it gives those who do extra clubs on cpo days a nice way to keep the clubs dry and to carry them to the next shot of needed
I think you're touching on a part most aren't thinking of. For CPO only, you could not only grab the clubs you will need for your next shot, say you take two irons, a 6 and 7 based on the distance. But then also grab a wedge and putter, to walk the rest of the way to the green, instead of going back to the cart.

I think many who say it's not worth it just to take the clubs over to the shot and return, aren't realizing how many times, it's more practical to walk from that spot to the green, than returning to the cart. In most cases it's almost as close to walk to the green. This way you have a manageable weight bag, and the 3 to 5 clubs you might need, and they are kept dry and orderly, and chances of forgetting one of them, pretty much eliminated.

Lots of advantages to this that aren't obvious at first.

It looks like other than the removable portion there's no other full length dividers in the bag?

That's neat, but I don't know that I'd use it for CPO. You'd be switching clubs in/out an awful lot, wouldn't you?
I could see it for taking a spin around a par 3 course or a trip to the range. A bit pricy for that, though. Interesting option, but not a must have for me.

Agreed. Just saw this online and came to check out the thread for it. I play a par 3 with a couple buddies aren't serious golfers. This would be great for the few clubs I bring with me. But not $400 great...

Sent from this Tapatalk app thingy

I wouldn't often use the pull out feature but it's a great looking bag and the idea of custom pockets and the wheels is awesome. Love the stealth and the black/blue one.

The more I look at this bag, the more I think this company knocked it out of the park. As somebody who rides on Tuesdays, walks on Thursdays, and then a mix of both on the weekends depending upon who I am playing with; I think this bag may have been made for me. And the best part, is that there is NOT a 14 way divider, so while using it as a "Sunday bag" for walking 9 holes after work on Thursday nights, I am free to bring as many (or as few) clubs as I wish. AND it has a stand! I really think that they put a lot of thought and planning into this one.

I do agree that the biggest argument against it, is the price. I don't know how much money others have spent in the last two years looking for the perfect golf bag, but I know how much I spent on them, and it was WAY more than $400. That being said, if this was $289 instead of $389, I think it would be a lot easier to stomach.

The more I look at this bag, the more I think this company knocked it out of the park. As somebody who rides on Tuesdays, walks on Thursdays, and then a mix of both on the weekends depending upon who I am playing with; I think this bag may have been made for me. And the best part, is that there is NOT a 14 way divider, so while using it as a "Sunday bag" for walking 9 holes after work on Thursday nights, I am free to bring as many (or as few) clubs as I wish. AND it has a stand! I really think that they put a lot of thought and planning into this one.

I do agree that the biggest argument against it, is the price. I don't know how much money others have spent in the last two years looking for the perfect golf bag, but I know how much I spent on them, and it was WAY more than $400. That being said, if this was $289 instead of $389, I think it would be a lot easier to stomach.

I think if your not going to replace it for a few years it's well worth it. I was eyeballing the new Cally staff bag and it had the same 389 price tag. I really don't think it's outrageous just difficult to drop that much on a bag at one time.

Back