The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Hope to get into this event - considering it is in my back yard, and I had to beg to get off work for the weekend!!

I hope I get into this event. I already convinced the wife that I need to go. HAHA
Wekopa is going to be AWWSUMMM!!!

I hope I get into this event. I already convinced the wife that I need to go. HAHA
Wekopa is going to be AWWSUMMM!!!

I'm rooting for everybody, and I can't believe the turn out for this one. More entries than we have ever had for a Gauntlet THP event.

Good luck to you and everybody else and we are both honored and humbled by this signup period.

I'm rooting for everybody, and I can't believe the turn out for this one. More entries than we have ever had for a Gauntlet THP event.

Good luck to you and everybody else and we are both honored and humbled by this signup period.

Bring on Gauntlet 2017 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not had the "honor" (using that term lightly hehe) to be involved with any Zoo Crew events and I'm really hoping that this changes soon enough! Every time I don't sign up for the GREAT events that involves them I always say "Why didn't I?" Good luck everyone!

I've not had the "honor" (using that term lightly hehe) to be involved with any Zoo Crew events and I'm really hoping that this changes soon enough! Every time I don't sign up for the GREAT events that involves them I always say "Why didn't I?" Good luck everyone!

I hope you get in. Once you play with ZooCrew, golf will never be the same.

I have everything crossed to get in! Figure sooner or later all the entries will pay off!

Oh, this will be a fun way to see the teams announced. I like it.

Exciting times!!!

I hope you get in. Once you play with ZooCrew, golf will never be the same.

This is so true.

Looking forward to seeing who gets to join them this year!

Looking forward to team announcements! Anxious to pick a team, throw them my support and follow their journey!

Excited for teams to get picked and hoping my name gets called.

Going to be fun...good luck all!

This is gonna be fun!

It would be amazing to get picked for this. I have never played golf in the southwest and am really looking forward to the opportunity!

Tick tock, tick tock. Can't wait to see Finley's team and the rest of the teams get announced. This is going to be a heck of a week and there will certainly be lots of very happy THPers!

Any time I win something golf-related, I find out while I'm on holiday with my family. I don't want to jinx anything, but I'm heading for Lego Land on Friday. So I'm feeling pretty good about things.

An exciting day for a few guys... Good luck everyone!

First post updated with team Jason Finley.

Back