What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Cobra F6 with matrix 65q4 red tie in stiff with blue crossline grip( + 2 wraps). Should be here in about a week!

Pffft, sell those 2014s and put the 2016s in play!

I already have a reputation as a ball (and beer) snob with my golf buddies. Who knows, maybe by the time I buy my second dozen of the 2016s I will find 'em cheaper than $39.99.

That's awesome. I think their 910 offerings were exceptional.

Thanks man. Once I saw it I there and for that price, I quickly got some range balls and went to test it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nike LC3s white & volt at Fairway Styles for under $70. They have a great 24 hour sale going on now.

Bio drive leather shoes have been acquired.
Was shopping for shirts but need shoes more. Plus i have a tone of shirts already

Bio drive leather shoes have been acquired.
Was shopping for shirts but need shoes more. Plus i have a tone of shirts already

Deals???

3 devereaux polos.

EyeLine Golf Edge putting mirror and rail.
61nB2rPq4kL._AA160_.jpg

51rRuWz7B8L._SS100_.jpg

Last edited:
2 UTx grips, grip tape and a foam roller

Aeroburner TP

Aeroburner TP

3 wood with Speeder 7.2 X flex on taylormadegolfpreowned.com. 20% off so it was $107 plus $8 shipping. Was going to get an M1 but I've hit this club and it is smooth. At that price I could not resist. Was hitting this combo 261 in the sim.

I need a foam roller, what kind did you get and where?
I got the trigger point grid off of ebay. Its an item I didnt find deals on anywhere so while buying other stuff I just added that to my order.

Picked up a Linksoul shirt off Fairway Styles. The sale they are having right now is pretty good. Got the shirt for $30 including the shipping.

There is a Matte Grey shirt that I am eyeing but really close to the Linksoul in color, so not sure if I will pick it up.

Time to retire the Fast Jacket XLs with G30 lenses, because I want to get on the Prizm lens time - picked the below Flak 2.0 XLs up, going to sell the FJ's on the bay.

888392105004_shad_qt

Found some head covers to match my new bag for less than $3.00 a piece.

Found some head covers to match my new bag for less than $3.00 a piece.

What a great buy. I'm trying to remember the last time I spent $3.00 on anything golf related and I honestly can not. Good find.

A travel bag for me clubs.

Didn't buy it today but this showed up! Posted in the odyssey thread but figured it was worth posting here too!

50ef336ceced1063305754b554061122.jpg

bc6aa376e1ac4e26cea2aeb789ace125.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked these up today, ridiculously comfortable!

Black pm grind and a dozen of the new chrome softs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back