New Bridgestone E12

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking forward to hearing more about this ball from Bridgestone.

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/bridgestonegolf/status/1087714311148060672[/FONT]

I’m very curious. Over the years I have bounced back and forth between the e6 and Q-Star, so this sounds right up my alley. I also hate to admit, the bright matte finish colors are growing on me.

I assure you, THP will have all sorts of information very soon!

Looking forward to learning more about these.

I’m guessing that a lot of the discussion on the e12 is going to be on price point & the value vs. lower cost urethane balls.

At $30/dz, the price is higher than I expected, but no where near the $40/dz that Callaway is asking for the ERC.

Looking forward to hearing more about this ball from Bridgestone.

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/bridgestonegolf/status/1087714311148060672[/FONT]

Damn that yellow ball is LEGIT

This looks cool, but it is following a disturbing trend of rapidly increasing prices across the equipment industry. Every single OEM increased the price of their newest driver. It will be interesting to see what us consumers have to say about all of this.

This looks cool, but it is following a disturbing trend of rapidly increasing prices across the equipment industry. Every single OEM increased the price of their newest driver. It will be interesting to see what us consumers have to say about all of this.

Not accurate on every OEM increasing price on drivers. TEE came down, and yes they count as an OEM!

Not accurate on every OEM increasing price on drivers. TEE came down, and yes they count as an OEM!
Wilson Staff is also offering the D7 for less than the D300.

But I agree that the pricing jumps have been more noticeable over the last several years. It doesn’t bother me with clubs, because of their manufacturing costs.

You're right. I was thinking of the last month's releases. The TEE is a great product at a great price. I wish they were out where I could hit one. I dont think anyone within 100 miles of Louisville carries Tour Edge.

I am especially discouraged that Ping went from $400 to $500. Oddly Titleist will actually have some of the more affordable clubs on the market this year. That's a sign of where prices have gone.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I was going to buy their new driver sight unseen but they don't make it left handed!! I couldn't believe it, they make up to 3 wood in lefty but not the biggest money maker, the driver. Bizarre.

and so a coupe or so years back Bridgestone sort of left the over/under 105 ss camp and yet now returns to it? What was for a long time strongly pushing the point of ss (in ball choices) in their marketing..... had gone bye bye in place of using score instead as more the deciding factor. And now they are back in the ss camp again.

Whats even stranger is that nowadays the softer core balls engineering tech are now being made for all swing speeds. That wasn't quite the case when they use to market ss in their ball choices a few years back. But then they went away from that and started using score level ability. Yet now at a time when others are using soft cores for all swing speeds they now go back to their older ways of suggesting ss as a concern when making our decisions?

I don't get it anymore with them. I played their e6 for years exclusively as was a big fan till they changed the whole line up and marketing as it was simply confusing and contradicting. But I also coincidentally found the chromesoft at the same time and never looked back. So thankfully i didn't have to figure anything out with the e6 after that. But noe they are back in the ss camp.

from the sounds of it via their website it seems the e12 may be similar to the older e6 they had while they had the e5,6,7 line up that I loved so much. But still im to the point with them where as I don't care what they say cause they point you one way than the other and then now back again. of course trying the balls is the only real way to tell much but just that the whole marketing on their part leaves me with a poor taste. Fortunately as long as I can keep affording my chromes I wont have to give them much any try nor try to figure them out.

I’m guessing that a lot of the discussion on the e12 is going to be on price point & the value vs. lower cost urethane balls.

At $30/dz, the price is higher than I expected, but no where near the $40/dz that Callaway is asking for the ERC.

$30 gets you 15 of the 3-piece Superhot Bold, which is a great ionomer-covered ball

Would love to try a sleeve of the e12 soft. Have never been a fan of the e6. Just too hard to stop on the green for me. Currently play Tour B RXS.

Back