'Fit for Perfection' NIKE '16 Spring/Summer apparel & footwear

Those shoes are gorgeous. Seriously drooling over them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those collars don't do it for me, but I can see where some would like them.

I dig the shoes, FK I assume those are a "spikeless" it's hard to tell the depth of those, but they don't look anywhere near as deep as a spike would be.

Great coverage so far Pandaman!

eb0784651f91f9e11c1ca024dc9e7dad.jpg

The new Roll collar in a modern fit. Drifit pique and block fit construction. Made for on and off the course.

fbf8a3dc0c2fdad25cc6d40d08e3541f.jpg

Perforated collar to keep you cool. Solid colors offered.

The new Roll collar in a modern fit. Drifit pique and block fit construction. Made for on and off the course.

Perforated collar to keep you cool. Solid colors offered.

Those look pretty good. Slightly less in the collar, but still a defined collar. I could probably get away with wearing that at work.

I like the look of those shoes a lot. Much more appealing to me than the Rickie high tops. The shirts look great, but, perhaps a little too athletic of a cut for a portly old guy like me. Great job Freddie.

I have a question Freddie.

Is the clothing the guys wear on tour tailored to each specific golfer or is it just "off the rack" so to speak? Does Nike bring them in for an initial fitting and ask them exactly what they want out of the fit of their clothes or is it as general as "I wear a large" and it's left at that?

Thanks for covering an awesome event Freddie!

Ok so the athletes have private meeting with their Nike team to discuss their look. Over time it becomes easier for Nike to script for their athletes. Nike spends a great deal of time listening then takes it to design. Each player is different and this new line will allow for a lot of individuality

I saw an add with Rory wearing one of these shirts. Those collars don't do it for me at all.

Agreed.

Big fan of the color pallette and the shoes and i like the snaps instead of the buttons.

Those rainbow flyknits are going to be a serious ponder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going with a modern fit. Shooter sleeves and less in the chest. Not a tight fit but athletic fit.

Not going away from traditional collars. But adding this to the line
I like the look a lot. But I'm cheese fed. I'm not sure if these shirts will drape right.

be18dc7443dd0332e074f42498ee022d.jpg
. The new Dynamic woven pant. Speaker look through the leg and great breathability in the backside

Going with a modern fit. Shooter sleeves and less in the chest. Not a tight fit but athletic fit.

Not going away from traditional collars. But adding this to the line

A focus on a Muscle/Slim fit is great news, although I must say I'm not a fan of the shoes or collarless polo featured thus far (and I'm generally a Nike homer, 95% of my golf wardrobe is Nike).

Ok so the athletes have private meeting with their Nike team to discuss their look. Over time it becomes easier for Nike to script for their athletes. Nike spends a great deal of time listening then takes it to design. Each player is different and this new line will allow for a lot of individuality
Awesome. Thanks for the response Freddie!!

As a meathead with no neck, I'm digging the new collar.

The high top shoes are OK in black IMO, but I still think it would be a huge adjustment for me feel wise.

02c658670e4c60815b2f4d23905e1745.jpg

5b1735ff0603e0f9829fbc6d85523ef3.jpg

Nike club look, ideas taken from greens keepers and guys that make it possible for the players and golfers to play

4d54acdd48413bd36c93dcb96fa7441c.jpg

New woven pants

4fd54158ff115729e0fcbf8108ef54ed.jpg

Feather fleece cardigan

They made rugby shirts. With snaps. I'm not opposed to it, necessarily, but that's what I think of when I look at them from a design standpoint.

I'm not huge on the shoes, but I'll take performance over looks every day. Just not sure I need hi-top golf shoes in my life. Would rather see a greater emphasis on using more elements of the Nike Free shoes in their golf footwear, but think all shoes should be more minimalist.

The pants look wildly over-engineered. I can only hope they don't look absurd when a golfer is doing what he does most on a golf course, which is standing still.

I do want that cardigan sweater, though. Real bad.

Just got caught up, this is awesome! Have fun FK!

As a meathead with no neck, I'm digging the new collar.

The high top shoes are OK in black IMO, but I still think it would be a huge adjustment for me feel wise.

Getting mixed reaction from some in attendance. As a clothes horse I'm a big fan of the line

That feather fleece cardigan though.....:drool:

I like that cardigan. And yes I'm 90

I like that cardigan. And yes I'm 90
My sister still refers to you as "the guy with the cardigan?" after the range session at Route Fore.

8fd283b95685efc0e0a93f51858cc4a1.jpg

Enemies of the course theme

54625c4bb249b7124d764a3d3f840909.jpg

Ok, I need that shirt

Back