GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE

Golf Pride[SUP]®[/SUP] ALIGN[SUP]®[/SUP] Technology is now available in rubber, hybrid and cord with addition of the Z-Grip[SUP]®[/SUP] ALIGN[SUP]®[/SUP] Grip

PINEHURST, NC… Golf Pride[SUP]®[/SUP] a division of power management company Eaton and an industry leader in grip innovation, today announced it will offer the brand’s Z-Grip[SUP]®[/SUP] with its popular ALIGN[SUP]®[/SUP] Technology in 2019.

According to a recent survey, ALIGN Technology is now used by 74 TOUR players. This technology was first introduced in Golf Pride brand’s MCC[SUP]®[/SUP] and MCC Plus4[SUP]®[/SUP] hybrid grips and is also available in a Tour Velvet® grip (all rubber) option. With the addition of a full cord grip to complement the existing options, Golf Pride will now offer ALIGN Technology in a full range of feel preferences.

The innovative ALIGN Technology activates upon installation with a dedicated raised ridge on the back of the grip allowing for consistent hand placement and an enhanced clubface awareness. ALIGN Technology also features a unique micro-diamond texture and firmer material compared to the surrounding grip area to amplify its pronounced feel. A flex channel separates the ALIGN Technology ridge from the grip body to maximize elevation lift and lock the grip into the fingers, while conforming to the rules of golf.

i-vCfC3Cs-XL.jpg

The Z-Grip is designed to deliver the highest level of shot feedback and all-weather control in the market today. Constructed with Golf Pride’s firmest material and deep “Z” grip texture, the grip has quickly grown into the fastest growing full cord model on TOUR and in the National Collegiate Athletic Association. The grip is typically preferred by serious players with mid-to low-level handicaps, who appreciate the superior feedback of a firmer durometer cord grip.

Z-Grip ALIGN grips will hit retail on March 1, 2019 for $11.49 per standard size and $11.99 for midsize grip. For more information on Z-Grip ALIGN Technology and the entire 2019 Golf Pride product offering, visit https://www.golfpride.com.

Sweet! Will be getting these for sure! Love the Z grips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to try one of these. My pro has me going through a grip change (stronger) and I'm really struggling with it. The tech behind this seems very logical, so, perhaps it'll help speed up the change. Right now, I'm hooking the ball off the planet on iron shots.

Great additions to the line up, covering all the bases!

I have the mcc+4 aligns but I think next would be tour velvet aligns

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thx. For high speed guys, as they like firm. I like it easy on my purdy hands, so I like it medium soft.

Really happy to see the Align tech combined with the z cord

Solid addition adding ALIGN to a full cord grip. Always liked the Z-Cord.

$12 for a grip is a little silly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Those are looking good! I have the MCC+4 Aligns now and building another set with Tour Velvet Aligns. Maybe I need to add a third.........

$12 for a grip is a little silly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe, but durability and longevity with GP is always top notch.

And its not out of line with where some of their grips have been in the past.

YES, YES, YES!!! This is a perfect matchup.

Great addition.

Looks good. I would like to try these when I have to change grips the next time.

I’m a big fan of the Align.

Boy, these POP on the TV.

I was selected by GP as one to be a tester for the Z Grip Align. I sent one. I may put it on my 7i as I am due to replace my existing grips (BCT cords) and am a fan of both the Z cord and Align tech. They look great in person.

ebd84ba3da8dd9dd1226d6bad03b1bf8.jpg

c79019759f6389a888d14c0f536e42b9.jpg

I was selected by GP as one to be a tester for the Z Grip Align. I sent one. I may put it on my 7i as I am due to replace my existing grips (BCT cords) and am a fan of both the Z cord and Align tech. They look great in person.

Dude, I could play a full set of those eeeeeaaaassssyyyyyyyyy! Wow!

Dude, I could play a full set of those eeeeeaaaassssyyyyyyyyy! Wow!

I usually don’t apply the term wow factor to grips but I think it applies here.

I was selected as well. For both this one and the plus 4 velvet. They both feel great in hand
256f2da175b35d548d7b06977394b40e.jpg
6e1219759a170b3bf6183ebffe5e9958.jpg
d5e38955e39c351bf314c218b37e939a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

those z cords look awesome! i have the mcc+4 align and love them.

I was selected as well. For both this one and the plus 4 velvet. They both feel great in hand
256f2da175b35d548d7b06977394b40e.jpg
6e1219759a170b3bf6183ebffe5e9958.jpg
d5e38955e39c351bf314c218b37e939a.jpg

Nice. I love how they are expanding their lines and options.

Nice. I love how they are expanding their lines and options.
I was thinking the same thing. I think the Zgrip align will be my grips this year. Having already played with the MCC align, these are just what I'm looking for in a grip.

Finally got out to the course since these arrived. No range time before playing and I only used my 7 iron once, but I really, really like how this grip feels. The grips on my irons are about 4 years old and overdue to be regripped and I am about 90% sure these are the direction I am going.

Looks like I will be getting some experience with these. Now just a question of what clubs to throw them on.

Looks like I will be getting some experience with these. Now just a question of what clubs to throw them on.

Bigger Q is will you be a MAN and go gloveless...

Back