Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to DSG today and rolled some putters for a while, I gotta pick up an Odyssey #7 some time. It would be a good one to mix it up with every once in a while.

Such a great putter head. My putter collection is slowly turning into a majority of odyssey 7's...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a great putter head. My putter collection is slowly turning into a majority of odyssey 7's...

That's a great collection :)

Want one?

I have a superior product in my bag.

1727633628399f5612edb206c6d8b2da.jpg

That's a great collection :)

Not quite on your level yet, but the mystery, sx and milled collection are on my list. Just may need to find an extra job...or two haha

Imma keep pestering Harry Arnett on Twitter until they make Keegans Works Jailbird available for purchase.

Imma keep pestering Harry Arnett on Twitter until they make Keegans Works Jailbird available for purchase.

Pester Keegan for a hookup!

Driver ponder. GGB, M2, King Ldt and the new Mizuno jpx ez to test on Saturday. Going to be fun!

I need to go back and hit those x100's but it has me thinking of TI AMT X100. Dispersion was so good!

After hitting the 816 H1 hybrid on the weekend its officially a ponder

CPO with some big deals again. Pondering a mini 1.5, 815 3 wood or back on the Heavenwood ponder...

CPO, you're killing me over here... I have a Heavenwood arriving today but the sale on XR hybrids may be too much for me to pass up. I've yet to find a hybo that I can hit consistently but at these prices I may just have to take a dive in.

CPO, you're killing me over here... I have a Heavenwood arriving today but the sale on XR hybrids may be too much for me to pass up. I've yet to find a hybo that I can hit consistently but at these prices I may just have to take a dive in.

Tell me about it. I've almost bought a set of (completely unnecessary) irons a few times already.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Tell me about it. I've almost bought a set of (completely unnecessary) irons a few times already.

I think the only question now is, stock shaft or UST Proforce V2?

ETA: ponder over. Purchased. Stock shaft.

interesting thought just came to me. Since most say the Apex hybrid is more of an iron replacement, thinking of getting one of those to replace the xutility I have.

Then maybe replacing the X2hot with a new XR Pro hybrid....

I heard there was a good deal on CPO today.....

interesting thought just came to me. Since most say the Apex hybrid is more of an iron replacement, thinking of getting one of those to replace the xutility I have.

Then maybe replacing the X2hot with a new XR Pro hybrid....

I heard there was a good deal on CPO today.....

I would try both the XR and XR pro if you haven't already. I didn't care for the XR pro version.

I would try both the XR and XR pro if you haven't already. I didn't care for the XR pro version.
Really? I like the smaller footprint is why I have the x2hot pro. they look similar but I'll have a look later today.

Really? I like the smaller footprint is why I have the x2hot pro. they look similar but I'll have a look later today.

I like the smaller footprint too, but I've hit both and for some reason the XR pro just wouldn't get me what I needed. Especially if you want it as a distance hybrid, the regular XR was much better for that. Then again it might be completely different for you, but I'd just hit both just in case if that's possible.

I like the smaller footprint too, but I've hit both and for some reason the XR pro just wouldn't get me what I needed. Especially if you want it as a distance hybrid, the regular XR was much better for that. Then again it might be completely different for you, but I'd just hit both just in case if that's possible.
I would just need it to fill the same gap. not like I need it, just like to buy things Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back