Branson (Fireball) 2016 gathering

I updated the in and possible ins. I am sure I missed some let me know if I did

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sposey013168

In the 4 bedrooms each bedroom has a queen bed and its own bathroom and a pullout bed in the living room. If guys done mind sharing a bedroom we can get 9 guys per 4 bedroom villa.

I was wondering if I was seeing this 1 bed thing right. Uh thats a BIG no to spooning. The villa video looked real good though.

Wouldn't think of missing it. Put me in.

Time to leave for Branson yet ?

Please add me to the 'ins' kind sir.

Ugh. I blame Tapatalk for missing this thread.

Count looks like it is up to 24. Are we full?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only 13 confirmed. I think the Georgia boys need to road trip up here

I don't think we're full, but Shane's in charge. I was told there would be no math.

Only 13 confirmed. I think the Georgia boys need to road trip up here

Just looked at travel. It's doable.

Need to see if I can make dates work. Don't confirm me yet.

Certainly would like to make it.

Gotta get this ready for Branson.
24f64574953899f2911a372f96ffedbf.jpg

I would not miss this for anything. I want to play Buffalo Ridge again and this time without any injuries.
I'll work out whatever I have to at work to make this happen.

Unless there is a date issue with the weekend, I will be in. I will know fore sure in a week or so probably.

Looking at the first post thinking who might be the subject of a #THPCallout

Ok, put me on the hard ponder list. It's a few weeks from a big golf trip I'm taking but I swore I would not miss this last year. This might cost me multiple diamonds for the Mrs. but I actually think it might be worth it. Don't fill the last spot without a PM for me!!!

Looking at the first post thinking who might be the subject of a #THPCallout

I think me and afwcardinal are going to do my #THPCallout that weekend. We havent decided on which course yet.

Ok, put me on the hard ponder list. It's a few weeks from a big golf trip I'm taking but I swore I would not miss this last year. This might cost me multiple diamonds for the Mrs. but I actually think it might be worth it. Don't fill the last spot without a PM for me!!!
Would love to see you there Nate. Id love to meet as many new ppl as possible.

4 Sure! I just need some time with the wife and figure out when the best time to spring it on her is going to be at. Probably right after the moment she opens up the box of sparkly things and doesn't remember agreeing to it. :D

Interested myself. Unfortunately my may, June and early July is incredibly busy and will not know for a while.

Please put my name in the 'hard ponder' list- I will be checking w work for this time off!!

Please move me from possible to, will be there unless the river rises to high!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Nate

He was at the KC event last year you goof. Getting old sucks huh?:bulgy-eyes: (pot calling the kettle....)

It's looking like I would have to find someone who flys or is from Kansas City, alittle closer and same price, this is getting so tempting

Back