Distance vs Dispersion which is more important to you?

very interesting. i wonder if the atmos blue would be a better fit than the black.

and i'm not surprised that the hzrdus yellow gave you such great numbers. you love that thing!

The fitter said I would likely spin the blue way too much so we didn't even try it, though I kind of wish I had. I'm thinking/hoping the hitting low on the face with Helium was an anomoly because even my beloved hzrdus yellow didn't give me dispersion like that.

The fitter said I would likely spin the blue way too much so we didn't even try it, though I kind of wish I had. I'm thinking/hoping the hitting low on the face with Helium was an anomoly because even my beloved hzrdus yellow didn't give me dispersion like that.

well, not hitting it low on the face may give you different dispersion. again, being someone who is currently living on the bottom of the face, my shots are very consistent, just short and spinny. that spin keeps things nice and tight, but at a sacrifice of distance. hit higher on the face and drop the spin, you may not see as tight of a pattern.

well, not hitting it low on the face may give you different dispersion. again, being someone who is currently living on the bottom of the face, my shots are very consistent, just short and spinny. that spin keeps things nice and tight, but at a sacrifice of distance. hit higher on the face and drop the spin, you may not see as tight of a pattern.

Dammit with you making sense! Now I'm eating waffles for lunch :alien:

Dammit with you making sense! Now I'm eating waffles for lunch :alien:

no no no, i only SOUND like i'm making sense. i'm usually 100% wrong. #fakenews

Back