Wow PX Smoke Aint no Joke

madi05

Reaction score
Handicap
Will I thought I was done tinkering I tried many new shafts, so I settled on blue tensei 60s for my driver and the white was close, then for no apparent reason I decided to pick up the smoke just because I'm a shaft hoe ,I never loved the black because it was boardy and we'll I didn't think the smoke could compete

It's cold here in NC but today got to the low 50's and I decided get it while I could, and damn I got my longest drive today in the cold since last year crazy as hell but I have been exercising more this winter and eating better , only because my blood pressure lol so the pictures in providing is a part 4 shorty about 360 from the whites next to the pros

My average ss is 100 it less just so you know in the summer I can get a little more so it's got to be the shaft

Head is a m3

Oh it's a little wet the the course and the grind is not hard at all even though the grass is brown lol
087345365b94edc4ff19a5abe15cbeab.jpg
6052966b74ad85d1198dc38ef7c869f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Will I thought I was done tinkering I tried many new shafts, so I settled on blue tensei 60s for my driver and the white was close, then for no apparent reason I decided to pick up the smoke just because I'm a shaft hoe ,I never loved the black because it was boardy and we'll I didn't think the smoke could compete

It's cold here in NC but today got to the low 50's and I decided get it while I could, and damn I got my longest drive today in the cold since last year crazy as hell but I have been exercising more this winter and eating better , only because my blood pressure lol so the pictures in providing is a part 4 shorty about 360 from the whites next to the pros

My average ss is 100 it less just so you know in the summer I can get a little more so it's got to be the shaft

Head is a m3

Oh it's a little wet the the course and the grind is not hard at all even though the grass is brown lol
087345365b94edc4ff19a5abe15cbeab.jpg
6052966b74ad85d1198dc38ef7c869f2.jpg

I've hit the Smoke a few times and I was getting more feedback with it than I do with the Black.

What course did you play?

I've hit the Smoke a few times and I was getting more feedback with it than I do with the Black.

NorthGreen

I was right behind that bunker on 17 from the whites, SMH this is summer I have hit it almost the the cart path stake once or twice

considering the design in smoke, that's understandable. Black is more tip heavy and stiffer than smoke.

Tbh I've never been a big hzrdous fan, I have all of the a shot, and tbh the smoke so far is better than then all, I definitely don't see low/ low with it I would say mid/ low

It is fantastic in my 3 wood, hit it once today off the tee and was 2 yards behind my friends Driver which he hit about as good as possible.

Back