How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Starting over in 2016

1 round with a birdie so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 yesterday moves the streak to 35

One in a row typically. But I did get 2 birdies on the back nine of my first round of the season...so hopefully I can increase that average

At 1 now.

Streak moves to 36 with 5 more today

And I'm at one.

5, which is highly unusual for me.

I restarted the streak with one yesterday! Feels like a joke next to Dan's above though, wowza!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I restarted the streak with one yesterday! Feels like a joke next to Dan's above though, wowza!

Takes a lot of luck my friend.... and shouldn't ever be a reflection on anyone else's streaks! Birdies are theeeee best.

Takes a lot of luck my friend.... and shouldn't ever be a reflection on anyone else's streaks! Birdies are theeeee best.
Well we definitely agree there! Love it!

One Sat and two today - streak is at two!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had 3 today to take it to 19. Knocked down putts of 2', 11', and 21'.

At zero. No birdies last two rounds. Had some good chances but no joy.

I had 2 rounds then a round with no birdies but did have an eagle and then 2 rounds after that. So im either at 5 with the eagle or 2 with that not counting haha.

3 in a row now.

Snuck in a 10 footer on #18 for my only birdie of the day. 2/2 for 2016

Following a month of no golf due to work and a wet course I got out yesterday, armed with my brand new Odyssey Versa 2 ball fang putter which I've had for 3 weeks and practiced loads indoors.

4th hole, par 5 on in regulation and rolled in 10 footer for birdie. 7th hole nailed a straight uphill 15 foot for 2nd birdie. Nice return to play, very solid 84 (+12) and good start with the putter.

2 yesterday extending the new streak to 2 rounds. Lipped out 4 others, had a lot of good looks. One of those good shots are good bad shots are really bad days.

Lone bird on the back 9 last round pushes my streak to 15

Streak is at 38 after the past two days

Back