The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Only 7 spots left, tomorrow will huge for a lucky few.

The teams are shaping up nicely. And I'm loving the 3 teams today, oh…you guys will just have to hyperventilate overnight for the final 3 teams tomorrow. Congrats to those that are in and good luck to everyone else who entered.

Congrats guys!

was hoping to get in but not looking so good. That's cool though since there are so many other amazing events happening this year. who knows, tomorrow may be a better day.

Congrats guys!

When I get home I am going to put on my smallest polo and do a video of my excitement I think.

Glad to see you made it brother! Hoping I get to join you but if not at least I know someone that's playing (And from Cali) and that makes it all the better!

Glad to see you made it brother! Hoping I get to join you but if not at least I know someone that's playing (And from Cali) and that makes it all the better!

Hell yeah! #teamcali

You should prepare him.
And can you get him to respond to my PM.

Yeah I just gave him some great advice. He should start by reaching out to his teammates, accommodations, flights, practice rounds, local strip clubs, etc... That's the basics. :act-up:

Yeah I just gave him some great advice. He should start by reaching out to his teammates, accommodations, flights, practice rounds, local strip clubs, etc... That's the basics. :act-up:

Hahaha. Youre the man!

Congratulations gentlemen. Hoping to get in this one.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Damn didn't even know the teams were being announced!!! Congrats to all who have been selected so far!

Congrats, love seeing the teams take shape.

@THPGolf @CallawayGolf #The Gauntlet
Speechless and grateful for the opportunity. I’m completely worthless at work today.
@JohnnyRodCG going to make this a 3pete

Congrats to those who have made it on the teams thus far! Look forward to seeing who gets in tomorrow!

Congrats to the first groups, some really good guys there. This is bound to be a great event, I always enjoy following it and I'm sure this year will be as well.

Awesome! Congrats to all those selected today! Looking forward to seeing the rest named tomorrow.

No pressure on those guys. Just bring home the three peat!

JB, thanks for ramping up the announcements, I'd have been worthless at work all week.
Holy cow, can't believe I got selected, being a noobie and all... Guess I'm gonna have to start putting in some work so I don't disappoint! Congrats to everybody else who has been selected so far!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Holy cow, can't believe I got selected, being a noobie and all... Guess I'm gonna have to start putting in some work so I don't disappoint! Congrats to everybody else who has been selected so far!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Proof that THP is for EVERYONE!!

Congrats and get ready for the ride and golf weekend of your life!

Congrats to everybody who was selected! Get ready for an amazing weekend.

I really would love to get in this. its either this or a bike with my IRS $$. I would prefer this.

Congrats to the THPers selected for the first three teams.

It's hard to imagine that The Gauntlet can surpass last year's event, but I know it will happen. Amazing stuff.

Congrats to the THPers selected for the first three teams.

It's hard to imagine that The Gauntlet can surpass last year's event, but I know it will happen. Amazing stuff.

You take The Amazing Gauntlet.
You add some Stripe Show
You add some We-Ko-Pa
You add a few surprises...

And look at that...Its better. Honestly, I thought last year was pretty darn perfect, so if we top it, it would be a personal accomplishment.

Congrats to the first wave of winners

Back