Okay Upstate NY THPers

Very interested, would be talking to myself though on the 6 hour drive.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have a 9 hour tour van drive coming up next week. THP radio podcasts make the time pass

I have a 9 hour tour van drive coming up next week. THP radio podcasts make the time pass
Whoa...that's alot of seat time

Whoa...that's alot of seat time

Just part of bringing the unthinkable to the people here.

Kudos brother

It will be well worth it JB. Can't wait to see it in person this year.

Will the Tour Van be making its way for this one in NY?

It will be well worth it JB. Can't wait to see it in person this year.

Will the Tour Van be making its way for this one in NY?

Unsure as of yet. I would hope so, but the schedule being packed does limit where it can go and when.

Full details will be coming soon including costs and signup

Curretly 2 degrees in Apalachin/Binghamton. Our THPers of the western tier could use some good news!

Agree the schedule is packed and that drive would be LONG...

Looking forward to more information on this. Less than 3 hour drive definitely makes this doable.

Very interested in learning more about this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow we should have more information out on this one, including costs, details and more.

can't wait for the updates

Really looking forward to this event and getting all of the details!

Looking forward to the details on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES!

I can't wait for the info on this one, I keep thinking, we know its with a putter company, but which one?

Exciting times on THP for us Northerners this week.

Better not forget about this one like I did for the RR. Can't believe I dropped that ball on that. The entire day I had a feeling like I was forgetting something.

Tomorrow we should have more information out on this one, including costs, details and more.
Excited to hear more for sure.

After not making the first cut in the RR announcement yesterday, I spent a little bit of time last night fooling around on The Links of Hiawatha Landing website. There isn't a ton of information on there, but there are a few pictures. I know it's in the title, and a little bit of a giveaway, but I hope anyone interested in this one is ready for some target golf and playing some shots out of some fescue.

I feel like maybe I'm ready for this as my Thursday night league course is played on a similar type of course. And by that, I mean that I've played A LOT of shots out of waist high fescue. Haha.

Can't wait to hear more details on this one.

The CX1 thread might be of interest to anyone interested in this event...

Or a place in NY where they will make an appearance...Did I say that out loud?

so... it looks like it will be Cure

JB with a great tease in the Cure thread!!!
Or a place in NY where they will make an appearance...Did I say that out loud?

After not making the first cut in the RR announcement yesterday, I spent a little bit of time last night fooling around on The Links of Hiawatha Landing website. There isn't a ton of information on there, but there are a few pictures. I know it's in the title, and a little bit of a giveaway, but I hope anyone interested in this one is ready for some target golf and playing some shots out of some fescue.

I feel like maybe I'm ready for this as my Thursday night league course is played on a similar type of course. And by that, I mean that I've played A LOT of shots out of waist high fescue. Haha.

Can't wait to hear more details on this one.
It is really pretty open out there. Course will test you in spots but you can swing away for most of the course.

It is really pretty open out there. Course will test you in spots but you can swing away for most of the course.

Have you not seen how far LEFT I can hit the ball…?

Glad you posted this, as the pictures on the website appear to be of the spots that test you.

Back