Golf Pride TOUR SNSR with new Contour Pro oversized putter grip

I need one of these to try. Stat.

I need one of these to try. Stat.

I couldn't agree with you more...I keep checking the Golfworks website to see if they have the preorder available. I am hoping to be selected as a tester of one of these grips from Golf Pride. Either way I will be replacing my 104cc contour with the new pro contour.

I couldn't agree with you more...I keep checking the Golfworks website to see if they have the preorder available. I am hoping to be selected as a tester of one of these grips from Golf Pride. Either way I will be replacing my 104cc contour with the new pro contour.

That would be cool as hell if you got picked!

I'm putting the Red one on my SWAG handsome too tonight, but I still want to try this one.

Add me to the list of folks waiting to pick one of these up.

I think it's going to replace the Garsen Quad Pro on the Santa Monica...

(and then maybe the Atlanta too, if I can find a reasonable way to add some counterweight too)

Says avail 3/1

I was having a hard time figuring out how this Contour Pro differed in shape from the other two. This is a good illustration. Sorry for the bad pic. It’s from my GolfWorks catalog.

14ffe2c3db9c42f1f2644d2787cb11f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was having a hard time figuring out how this Contour Pro differed in shape from the other two. This is a good illustration. Sorry for the bad pic. It’s from my GolfWorks catalog.

14ffe2c3db9c42f1f2644d2787cb11f0.jpg

I like the way that looks like it will sit in the top hand.

anyone go left hand low with these grips?

It looks like the contour pro version is more of golf pride's traditional style. I like the looks of this more than the other contour SNSR version.

The Pistol end's top reminds me of the popular Golfpride Pingman PP58 if it was scaled up, which I used before going to the SS GTR Tour.

According to the web sites:
The SS GTR Tour with a 25g weight core I'm using: 65g grip + 25g weight = 90g
The SNSR Contour and Contour Pro at 104CC size = 90g

I'm not even sure the manufacturing tolerances cover 5g. I'm going to have to at least try it after they release this March.

Putter Grips like putters mystify me. Size, Texture, durability, Weight, and Weight distribution makes me dizzy. For reference, according to the Stroke Lab Thread, rogt says the odyssey grips in that line are 105g range. (65g grip and 40g weight according to a video on odyssey site).

How important is that weight distribution when it isn't on a longer shaft? And what kind difference will that make? Lol, what if I put a tiny bit of little lead tape down and pounded flat so it was flush with the shaft before I regripped? I'm a head case that might be willing to find out.

Last edited:
e59f98c77311c9f41485e327d161c5f4.jpg

d60f2d4536ce52d445c3eae0a562de98.jpg

3f647d37c975196a84f636a62bd6de16.jpg

2440aaf8ac5b88de2cfaa4675c00da2d.jpg

cafd7a4df78ea08245f54acac230d250.jpg

I’m so very jealous right now.

Ugh. Need one of these for the SWAG.

Still thinking about these. Still not patiently AT ALL waiting on the release date.

Man that looks excellent...is that the 104cc or the 140cc?

anyone go left hand low with these grips?

I have gone left hand low with these a few times. I like the contour better for left hand low because it allows me to have a firm grasp on the putter with my top hand. The feedback with these are awesome.

I bought the SNSR contour at 104CC and installed it this weekend, not because I wanted it, but because I couldn't wait for the Contour Pro version to release.
I like the grip and it confirmed I'll be getting this newer version.

Need need need need need.

Got a 104cc coming from GP. Can’t wait to try it out.

Got a 104cc coming from GP. Can’t wait to try it out.

Did you get early access? Also @JB did you have any initial feedback on this grip from above?

Did you get early access? Also @JB did you have any initial feedback on this grip from above?

I’m betting he was picked for their testing.

Signed up on a golf forum and was picked as one of the reviewers.

I'm just curious, have any of you commenting on wanting a smaller (75CC) version looked into the PP58 Midsize Putter Grip from Ping? I looks like a bigger version of the pingman grip with perforations like the SNSR (not multi compound). Golfpride made. comes in at around 80g.

Unless I'm mistaken this Contour Pro Version follows Golf Prides's traditional pistol form. And I have always like the pingman and blackout putter grips (Which is also called PP58, so note "midsize"). Just was looking forward to the larger size coming.

https://ping.com/shop/grips/putter-grips/pp58-black-midsize-putter-grip-(1)

They even have a corded version...

In response to:
No 75cc tour model, sad.

I would love to see them introduce a smaller version available to the public. Even the 104cc was a little big and heavy for my liking.

I’ve heard the 75cc is perfect and it’s freaking killing me that they won’t offer it. No doubt sales would be there (of course I have no way to prove this) but I can’t believe they don’t know there’s a demand for this product in that size offering.

a 75cc tour snsr sounds like pure perfection. i'm at the point that the 104 just isn't comfortable for me anymore, it's too big.

I am excited for this putter grip! Even though I am not thrilled that there is no 75cc grip...I am excited about the new shape and the new color. I will be purchasing this grip fo sho!

Same on all 3 points. Someone tell GP that they'd sell at least 4 75cc grips immediately if they offered it. LOL

+1 (honestly, more like +2 or +3 for me)

Last edited:
Back