80's Costume Contest.... Who would you go as?

flog2424

Philippians 4:13
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm attending a Bachelor Party at a ski resort this weekend and they are having 80's weekend. Typically a group of guys would not care much about this, however; a $500 first prize changes things up a little bit. We have the sole goal of getting our trip paid for.

What was the biggest memory for you in the 80's? Any movie, TV or other character that would top the cake? Right now we have bounced around the ideas of the Jamaican Bobsled team, Ninja turtles and individual costumes including Bob Ross.

Bret Michaels from POison or Bon Jovi...

80s ski outfit would be pretty awesome too

Go as Richard Simmons, was the best costume of a themed party I went to a few years ago.

Go dresses as someone from The Breakfast Club or another iconic 80's movie that everyone knows.

Myself ... I was rocking it in the 80's!

Edit: But if I had to pick for your party ... Cliff Huxtable ... got to go for the shock factor in these things

All of you guys could dress up as Ghostbusters

Myself ... I was rocking it in the 80's!

Edit: But if I had to pick for your party ... Cliff Huxtable ... got to go for the shock factor in these things

I second the Cliff Huxtable

This is THP, how has no one suggested Al Czervik yet?

Ferris Bueller or Don Johnson (Miami Vice)

35047.jpg

The Greatest American Hero or Mork (Mork and Mindy)

If you really want to win: Boy George

I'm attending a Bachelor Party at a ski resort this weekend and they are having 80's weekend. Typically a group of guys would not care much about this, however; a $500 first prize changes things up a little bit. We have the sole goal of getting our trip paid for.

What was the biggest memory for you in the 80's? Any movie, TV or other character that would top the cake? Right now we have bounced around the ideas of the Jamaican Bobsled team, Ninja turtles and individual costumes including Bob Ross.

Bob Ross, that would be funny.

Boy George comes to mind. Blues Brothers is another. Crocodile Dundee. Betelgeuse. Indiana Jones.

How about the one-armed drummer from Def Leopard?

If its individuals you go as Richard Simmons or Ferris Bueller.

Back