2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Just hit some balls in the simulator at Dick's for the first time since the ankle injury. #nopain and from my first 10 or so balls that I've just hit I'm pretty pleased :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is great to hear!

Just hit some balls in the simulator at Dick's for the first time since the ankle injury. #nopain and from my first 10 or so balls that I've just hit I'm pretty pleased :)

I like it! #Nopain

This weekend needs to get here FAST. I need a THP Event in a bad way.

Man this is going to be a blast.

Why can't it be Friday already?!?!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Almost all of the golf gear is staged. In 24 hours I will be doing one last check and hitting the rack for the early morning wake up call to head to RTJ. Cannot wait!

JM

This weekend needs to get here FAST. I need a THP Event in a bad way.
Ditto, it's been far too long for a THP event, let alone a competition one!

Clubs are packed, clothes are ready to go just need to be packed. Yeah, I am just a little excited for this weekend. Just have to get through 2 more work days!

Nope, but this weekend will be all worth it

Someone going to be wearing tights with their shorts?

Clubs are packed, clothes are ready to go just need to be packed. Yeah, I am just a little excited for this weekend. Just have to get through 2 more work days!
People better clear the way and hold onto their drinks when the big-man bro-hug happens!

People better clear the way and hold onto their drinks when the big-man bro-hug happens!
Hahaha I am looking forward to it!

Someone going to be wearing tights with their shorts?

I will be wearing the tights, shorts and black shirt with my kentwool socks!

I will be wearing the tights, shorts and black shirt with my kentwool socks!
Might be a tad warm for them tights, brother man.

Back