The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 mins from my doorstep to sitting in my 1st class seat...priceless. I loathe small airports.

First class, huh? Aren't you fancy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 mins from my doorstep to sitting in my 1st class seat...priceless. I loathe small airports.

I wish I had found a flight from Sarasota instead of having to drive to Tampa this morning.

First class, huh? Aren't you fancy!

Always nice when you get upgraded. Perks of traveling to much.

Going to be a long day. Went to bed early to wake up at 430 and hit the road for Alabama in he tour van. Sadly been up since 2am.

Safe travels dude. Load up on the monsters.

I wish I had found a flight from Sarasota instead of having to drive to Tampa this morning.

If I had to drive to Cleveland this morning I would have not been happy.

Gotta love a THP hat and the conversation it brings. "That's an awesome hat, golf related? Where can I get one?"

Gotta love a THP hat and the conversation it brings. "That's an awesome hat, golf related? Where can I get one?"

Guaranteed conversation starters:

27a22bb7e67889635c3c9c6f69da46d3.jpg

He doesn't, which always make me so nervous for these long drives. I will be nervous until he tells me he has arrived safely. I can't help it, I'm a worrier.
I can relate to JB I live with a worrier. Michelle recently called my cell less than 5 minutes after I left the apartment as I hadn't pulled out of the garage yet (she watches from the window) i had taken a few moments to reset some of the radio stations on the rental car and she was, worried. LOL

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'm still not sure how that some is anti-police. I've listened to it and read the lyrics. Not one mention of police at all. I may be willfully ignorant and sheltered in my life.

people see what they want to see. that works both ways.

I am pretty sure i am going to die at work from dryness. For fun i took my hygrometer into work to see what the humidity was. ideal is about 40% anything under 25% is bad for you skin/ sinuses.

Going to be a long day. Went to bed early to wake up at 430 and hit the road for Alabama in he tour van. Sadly been up since 2am.

I did the opposite. Finally shut down the brain at about 4am. I hate being a bad go-to-sleeper.

He doesn't, which always make me so nervous for these long drives. I will be nervous until he tells me he has arrived safely. I can't help it, I'm a worrier.
As long as he keeps posting on THP along the way you won't have to worry ... :wink:

I kid, I kid.

Long drives solo are nerve racking. I have faith he will be ok on this trip

I did the opposite. Finally shut down the brain at about 4am. I hate being a bad go-to-sleeper.

Same. Just not the 4am part. 2am seems to be about my time.

Nice bag! Not seeing any in the store :bulgy-eyes:

Bridgestone Championship from few years back. Never in the store. Fantastic bag.

I'm not a big fan of poor communication. I'm a pretty patient guy when I get a timeline, but I am a big fan of those who at least offer their attention, even if they don't have an answer right away.

Hmmm.

I still use mine everytime I travel.....love it!!!!

Bridgestone Championship from few years back. Never in the store. Fantastic bag.

I'm not a big fan of poor communication. I'm a pretty patient guy when I get a timeline, but I am a big fan of those who at least offer their attention, even if they don't have an answer right away.

Hmmm.

Quit speaking in code Dan. The little boy can't talk yet, give him a rest, he's a baby. Sheesh.

Quit speaking in code Dan. The little boy can't talk yet, give him a rest, he's a baby. Sheesh.

haha, Calvin is talking all the time. It's complete nonsense, but the noises are aplenty. He's also in like the 85th percentile in head size, so let's hope it's full of brains.

Yeah, I didn't notice the Bridgestone logo when I posted, seen it after. But no reason THP can't have these made without the OEM logo's (hint hint)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back