Live RIGHT NOW from the 2019 PGA Show Day 2

Thanks to those that tuned in and jumped in afterwards as well.

Love hearing Michael's industry insider take on things. His technical knowledge is amazing.

Enjoyed it guys, Vrska bringing the pain!

Great stuff again from the group, I always enjoy THP coverage as it makes us feel like we're right there with them, but also brings us some great inside content direct from the companies and the guys do a great job of explaining everything from the people side, product side and all the way down to the tech side. Well done THP!!!

Vrska has forgotten more than I will ever hope to know. Love it

I enjoyed the video, thank you.
Regarding the "20 years ago" commentary, my guess is that compared to 20 years ago there are fewer store buyers ( fewer independent stores in business today) attending , and consequently less business/orders written at the show.
But the show's foot traffic is strong due to internet related people in the golf industry, such as internet retailers, internet golf media businesses etc...

Enjoyed every portion of the video. Mike having the vast knowledge that he does presents it in a very down to earth and understandable way for those who may feel challenged when it comes to golf tech innovation.

Bump for those that missed yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back