How many sets of clubs do you own ???

I have one full set as well. Three putters currently.

2 sets of irons, 1 set of woods/hybrids, 1 set of wedges and 4 putters.

I have three sets of irons. Two will stay with me until I give up the game. They are special.

I currently have three sets of irons. Had four but gave one to my nephew. Three drivers. Two three woods and a few extra hybrids and putters. Two sets of wedges.

Two full sets of irons, five putters and a few miscellaneous clubs.

1 full set

I have one set. I have a spare 7 iron (bought it to test out the irons), a 2 hybrid, a putter, a 60* wedge, and a Mizuno driving iron style club all sitting on a shelf. I seriously doubt any of them ever come off that shelf.

3 sets here with a 4th set coming soon. I have some old X14s, Apex, Apex Pros (my current gamer) and am building a set of Apex MBs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How many sets of clubs do you own ???

4 full with some extras........ Always looking for more haha

Full set of Cobra
Full set of Titleist
2 full sets of Srixon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 5 sets of irons, three of which will see some play this year. And of course some extra odds and ends. Otters, drivers fairway woods wedges. Probably could makes 4 full bags if I tried.

I have 5 sets of irons, three of which will see some play this year. And of course some extra odds and ends. Otters, drivers fairway woods wedges. Probably could makes 4 full bags if I tried.

You keep making me feel better tonight hahahahaha

You keep making me feel better tonight hahahahaha

Glad I could help. I didn't think it was that bad till I started counting. Good thing my wife is a golfer hahaha

Glad I could help. I didn't think it was that bad till I started counting. Good thing my wife is a golfer hahaha

Hahaha yup. Same here. I get stuck on certain companies. And I buy everything they make when I'm into them. Right now it's Srixon.

2 full bags and 2 extra drivers and a few fairway woods and a few putters. Could probably put another set together missing an iron or two.

3 sets of irons, 1. Ping Eye 2's, 2. Callaway Diablo Edge, and my current Mp-15's.

Two sets, G15 and G25s. A couple of extra drivers, fairways and some putters.

I have one set that I play. I also have both my previous sets and my dad's Wilson's all kept for nostalgic reasons.

Three sets of irons, two sets of woods, two sets of wedges and several putters. I have enough for two full bags and missing woods for the third.

Typically I switch out wedges and putters more than woods and irons

Two full sets. There are a few extra clubs I could stand to move, but I'll always keep two full sets. Not sure how often I'll play the backup, but it's good to have if we have family in town and someone wants to tee it up with me.

Welcome to THP. I have 3 sets, but that's because I didn't dispose of my older sets. One is circa around 2009 (Cleveland Launcher irons) and the other is circa around 2012 (second Gen Nike slingshot) and my recent gamer set. The two older sets are parked down south, so I can play golf while I'm on assignment in my work. The oldest set I hope gets transferred to another work assignment in another part of the country.

Last edited:
I own two full sets of clubs.

One set here, sold my old set to offset costs when I setup my new bag. I do have 4 putters though. And looking to add another set at some point but mainly because I want to try another oem. So next set for me will likely be some callaway in the future.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Currently have 2 full sets and a lot of assorted clubs.

One set for me (lots of sets for THPers).
Got my set in an event we hold called The Grandaddy, where everybody gets a set of clubs, all expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

I really need to get involved in that one day...

I have almost 3 sets. Lacking wedges and woods to fill out three. I need to thin the herd.

Back