SeeMore Putters Thread

So yeah, after 5 rounds, I'm going to leave the mFGP PR Tri-Sole in the bag a bit. I forgot how much I really do like the look and more importantly the face balanced at impact aspect.

Its been a lot of fun.

Jman - sounds great! Keep up the solid work.

When will the putting board be available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So yeah, after 5 rounds, I'm going to leave the mFGP PR Tri-Sole in the bag a bit. I forgot how much I really do like the look and more importantly the face balanced at impact aspect.

Its been a lot of fun.

I've posted the same thing about 10000 times, but I'll say it again. The mFGP2 PR Tri-Sole, from a shape/feel perspective is about as perfect a putter as I've found. My putting hasn't been, but that has nothing to do with the putter.

Ordered one today

The spi board

Last edited:
Started working SPi with two of my HS boys today who have really been struggling with their putting and losing a ton of strokes there. Starting with the most basic of principles of stance, posture, ball-position, and how to engage the big-muscles the roll they are producing is lightyears better already, and I think they are buying in.

I enjoy spreading SPi more than I lot of things, and I truly believe I can help a lot of our golfers at the HS, boys and girls teams, with it.

That's awesome Jman. I know it probably takes a little bit of convincing but as soon as they see the results they will get it. Keep up the good work coach.

That's awesome Jman. I know it probably takes a little bit of convincing but as soon as they see the results they will get it. Keep up the good work coach.

Definitely does, but I've got a couple of the other guys interested based on what they saw the others doing today and me talking to them about helping to remove the variables in putting.

Definitely does, but I've got a couple of the other guys interested based on what they saw the others doing today and me talking to them about helping to remove the variables in putting.
That's great man. Maybe soon they will actually believe you know what you are talking about haha

All in due time man.

Quick question, are you letting them try out the SeeMore goodness or teaching them with their own putters?

That's great man. Maybe soon they will actually believe you know what you are talking about haha

All in due time man.

Quick question, are you letting them try out the SeeMore goodness or teaching them with their own putters?

#3 is using my mFGP PR Tri, #4 is using my mFGP2 gunmetal, and #5 is using my mFGP2 platinum.

I'm a sucker and am fond of them, so I let them.

#3 is using my mFGP PR Tri, #4 is using my mFGP2 gunmetal, and #5 is using my mFGP2 platinum.

Man those kids have no idea how good they have it... Keep teaching them dude

Lucky kids! I agree that this is one of the best things a HS golfer can do (most of my kids did not putt well last year).

Started working SPi with two of my HS boys today who have really been struggling with their putting and losing a ton of strokes there. Starting with the most basic of principles of stance, posture, ball-position, and how to engage the big-muscles the roll they are producing is lightyears better already, and I think they are buying in.

I enjoy spreading SPi more than I lot of things, and I truly believe I can help a lot of our golfers at the HS, boys and girls teams, with it.
Glad to see you incorporating SPi in to your coaching, as I believe it is so beneficial for many. Interesting to see a lot of people on the forum who were once locked in to SPi, now no longer even thinking about how good of a training aide/on course advantage it is.

Glad to see you incorporating SPi in to your coaching, as I believe it is so beneficial for many. Interesting to see a lot of people on the forum who were once locked in to SPi, now no longer even thinking about how good of a training aide/on course advantage it is.

It really is interesting, and its like I told my 1 bag today, I love putters, I love all putters, I hoard them and use them all and its thanks to SPi that I can do so. But, I will ALWAYS come back to a SeeMore for many different reasons.

RST works. SPi works. It just does.

Wise man, Coach Miles.

It really is interesting, and its like I told my 1 bag today, I love putters, I love all putters, I hoard them and use them all and its thanks to SPi that I can do so. But, I will ALWAYS come back to a SeeMore for many different reasons.

RST works. SPi works. It just does.
I'm the same way. I can game several different brands of putters because of SPI. However, a SeeMore always feels "right".

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Nice work Coach Jman! Knowledge is key as well as fundamentals! Welcome you and your high school team to consistent and reliable SeeMore putting. Many more high school teams are using SeeMore as their putter of choice. Always happy to help!!

My girlfriend started playing golf about two years ago. I picked up an original, brass, FGP putter from SeeMore. She has two putters, one that came with her beginner set and the SeeMore.
She putts so much better with the SeeMore, she even comments about how the RST system really helps her get aligned. She can actually now make putts!!
She is a convert!!

I really want one of the diving board models. Pretty badly, which surprises me.

I made a couple tweaks to my putting set up about a week ago that's been working well. Last night I was down in my man cave which doubles as a putting green, and started putting with the SB-1 that I bought last year but never took a liking to it. It always has had a push tendency for me but last night it was dead on. I made about a dozen 10 footers in a row with it. Needless to say it's going in my bag for the next 5-10 rounds to give it a fair trial on the course.

sb1plat-best-blklinescloseup.jpg

Keegan spotted with an mFGP HT today...

Here's to hoping!

If i recall, he has been struggling lately, so maybe the Seemore will fix that for him, which would be awesome.

Back