JR might have just upset Homna

madi05

Reaction score
Handicap
He just threw his new iron down because he pulled it out of bounds and kicked at it, what say you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bad shot and upset, no biggie.

if rose looked at the iron and said it sucked or blamed the club, that would be one thing. it's just a bad shot, no different than what any of the other guys do. titleist doesn't get upset when a guy throws his ball into the water after a particularly bad hole.

yea watched that go down, we'll see if the media jumps all over it during post round interviews asking him if it was the new clubs.

Quality is fitness for intended use. Slamming a club is a reasonably anticipated intended use.

Bad shot and upset, no biggie.
I agree but I'm sure many of the media will interpret it many ways, I actually never seen him do that before will I was watching and was amazed he is in the hunt with all new gear so I was really pulled watching him hit that shot and then that happened I was like wow,lol

yea watched that go down, we'll see if the media jumps all over it during post round interviews asking him if it was the new clubs.
I know Homna was watching it lol

I agree but I'm sure many of the media will interpret it many ways, I actually never seen him do that before will I was watching and was amazed he is in the hunt with all new gear so I was really pulled watching him hit that shot and then that happened I was like wow,lol

Final round of tour championship, he tossed and kicked his 3w. Hole 14 or 15? Maybe even 16?

he's -5..its a non issue

He was demonstrating how well they can take the abuse of an every day hacker.

He was demonstrating how well they can take the abuse of an every day hacker.
LMAO I had that thought lol it just caught me off guard but I would never bang a club,k I'm not being honesthaha

Not really a story for me. I wouldn't say it has any influence on my opinion of Honma.

Is this out of character for him? I remember the Tour Championship club toss, but I think its fair to say a Sunday round with $10 million on the line (and a crowd rooting against you, etc) is a different situation than a Thursday round in January.

Non-issue for either party. Bad shots happen at every level.

he's a good ol' chap so he'll escape criticism unlike others who should clearly control their anger

Why would that upset Honma?

Does Rahm upset TM weekly?

It got you talking about Honma, so i would assume they are cool with it

YEAH! Probably cancel his contract right there! JR is going to have to pay for all his clubs just like the rest of the unwashed masses! Honma is going to demand Seppuku.

Stretch him.

he's a good ol' chap so he'll escape criticism unlike others who should clearly control their anger

Golfer gets mad at club. Is that what Trump means by Fake News.

It must be a slow golf news day because this is a non-story for me. How many times has Tiger slammed his club down in frustration? Did it ever bother Nike or hurt their brand image? Moving on...
BTW, if JR really is upset with his new Honma clubs, Id be more than happy to give them a loving home.

Why would that upset Honma?

Does Rahm upset TM weekly?
It's was just a figure of speech because it was his debut, nothing more, but rahm is known for it not jr

JR might have just upset Homna

T2 -9 to Par?

Yeah, I’m sure Honma cares more about that.

If he starts this hot he’s going to do some damage on Tour and in majors this year

Golfer gets mad at club. Is that what Trump means by Fake News.

I don't like that term, but people are assuming.

JR was probably just mad at himself, like Tiger, like Rohm, like Rory, like you, like me.

I’m sure Honma is completely fine doing whatever he wants to do....
dcb9d8dc45e75eb3ffec007ce9661c31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back