Calling all Carolinians

Anybody want to try and get together the first or second weekend in March?

I could be open to it, I am not sure what our work schedule will be yet. I should know closer to that time. Where you thinking about playing?

Anybody want to try and get together the first or second weekend in March?

Yes sir! I've been wanting to get a round in with some local THPers.

Calling all Carolinians

I'm game for either of the two weekends (probably not both, though). Somewhere in the central part of the state, maybe, so more people might be able to attend. Any suggestions? You guys have probably played more places than I have.

Edit: I'll be happy to organize it if needed.

Either weekend works for me.

I have a tournament the 12th, but I may be available the first weekend, depending on when and where.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

I'm going to need a get together after today

First Saturday in March I'll be in Durham, but with family for the day ... so no golf. :(

12 or 13th works better for me as of right now. But that may change.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I was thinking about trying Tot Hill on March 12. Anybody want to try and get together?

Tot hill could work for me, have to make sure I don't have any family obligations that day.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I may be able to do tot hill, I love some get togethers.

I was thinking about trying Tot Hill on March 12. Anybody want to try and get together?

Count me in! Hopefully all this rain will be gone by then!

Looks like there is some interest for Tot Hill on March 13. If you are definitely in, please post back here by March 3 so that I can set up the tee times.

Looks like there is some interest for Tot Hill on March 13. If you are definitely in, please post back here by March 3 so that I can set up the tee times.

Wish I could join you all but family obligations have me otherwise booked that weekend.

Tentatively IN!!

I'm in.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I'm in.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I'm going to try to make this. Remind me to bring my stupid wedge (68*) for you to try.

Definitely in!

I will check.

I'm in

Back