UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - March 2016

Congrats - two first timers will have a blast!!

Congrats, guys!!

Congrats! Looking forward to hosting the two of you. Hopefully Nate and Shane doesn't ruin it for you guys...

Danny
no promises! Lol

Congrats, guys!

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys! Hope it is a great experience for you!

Congratulations guys. Look forward to hearing about your experience.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Congrats!!!!!

That is not totally out of question.

I am really looking forward to reading about the experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats newbs!

Congrats!

Congrats guys! You are on a collision course with a great weekend.

Congrats, have fun guys!

Congratulations!

Congrats Guys!!!!

Congrats guys. Should be a heck of an experjence.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Man, I would really love to be part of one of these UST events. I would really like to move to graphite shafts in my next set of irons as I think they would be really beneficial. Thing is though I've never hit a graphite shafted iron!! Plus I've never been fitted so I have literally no idea what would work for me. I need all the help I can get and I can't think of anything better than UST helping me out!

Man, I would really love to be part of one of these UST events. I would really like to move to graphite shafts in my next set of irons as I think they would be really beneficial. Thing is though I've never hit a graphite shafted iron!! Plus I've never been fitted so I have literally no idea what would work for me. I need all the help I can get and I can't think of anything better than UST helping me out!

While February and March are full, April signups will be out in a few weeks I am sure.

I can't wait for the February event this weekend so we can see what they have in store!

I can't wait for the February event this weekend so we can see what they have in store!

Me too, Kevin! If Shane and Nate are getting to play Stonebriar, I'm anxious to see what course we'll get to play! I'm very much a newbie, so I'm just hoping for some wide fairways. :)

I might just make posts like "Wow", "OMG", "Are You Kidding Me" and/or "Shut Up" without pictures or summary. :D

Me too, Kevin! If Shane and Nate are getting to play Stonebriar, I'm anxious to see what course we'll get to play! I'm very much a newbie, so I'm just hoping for some wide fairways. :)

Stonebriar was not on my radar for this event so what a treat already!

I might just make posts like "Wow", "OMG", "Are You Kidding Me" and/or "Shut Up" without pictures or summary. :D

While that would drive me bonkers, I'd have to laugh, cause that would be funny. Of course, then once you post pics only to realize you were surprised at the new menu items at IHOP.

While that would drive me bonkers, I'd have to laugh, cause that would be funny. Of course, then once you post pics only to realize you were surprised at the new menu items at IHOP.

I'm tricky with these things! He-He! I'll let JB decide how far he'll let me go with my updates! :angel:

Either way, I can't wait to hear about it regardless of the amount of detail

Back