THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Pretty sure- correct if wrong.... From the pics - NY/NJ is Blue and NE is Silver (gray)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_1961-Th.jpg
IMG_1958-Th.jpg

They both say NY vs NE (and I'll have to write in the NJ part on mine :thumb:). I'm looking forward to wearing either..they look great!

Well good news if you bought a blue and grey 1/4 zip since they both match

I think we're going to need you for scripting help no matter what!!!

IMG_1961-Th.jpg
IMG_1958-Th.jpg

They both say NY vs NE (and I'll have to write in the NJ part on mine :thumb:). I'm looking forward to wearing either..they look great!

Yup you're correct. Sorry my man. Both are freaking sweet though!

Yup you're correct. Sorry my man. Both are freaking sweet though!

Haha, don't be sorry..I'm just overly accurate sometimes.

Looking forward to wearing the wicked cool hats with the wicked cool bearded man!

Haha, don't be sorry..I'm just overly accurate sometimes.

Looking forward to wearing the wicked cool hats with the wicked cool bearded man!

Can't wait bro! I think I have shoes that match both haha. Already moving the clubs around in the basement!

Now that we've seen half of the teams take shape, if your number isn't called who will be making the trip to The Ranch on June 25th regardless of being a Captain's pick or not?

I know I will be there either as a member of #TeamNE or as a fan cheering my team to victory.
Oh hell yes I'll be there. Either way. I think it would be so much fun to take pictures and update the forum.

Now that we've seen half of the teams take shape, if your number isn't called who will be making the trip to The Ranch on June 25th regardless of being a Captain's pick or not?

I know I will be there either as a member of #TeamNE or as a fan cheering my team to victory.

I'm passing on throwing my hat into the ring for this one but I'll likely make the trip up to watch the fun. It's only about 90 minutes away for me.

I'm with you buddy. I will be there playing on #TeamNY/NJ or I will be there supporting my guys.

And if I don't get in, I will NOT be playing at a different course while this event goes on. For me, it'll be all about the event and showing my support. NY/NJ F…T…W!!!

Oh hell yes I'll be there. Either way. I think it would be so much fun to take pictures and update the forum.

I think this is awesome! Team NY/NJ bringing it!

I'm passing on throwing my hat into the ring for this one but I'll likely make the trip up to watch the fun. It's only about 90 minutes away for me.

The support will be appreciated!

I'm with you buddy. I will be there playing on #TeamNY/NJ or I will be there supporting my guys.

And if I don't get in, I will NOT be playing at a different course while this event goes on. For me, it'll be all about the event and showing my support. NY/NJ F…T…W!!!
I'm with you my friend. If I go it's all about the RR.

The big question is what will Maddog's wedge set up be? SomeZing tells me there are some changes coming.

The big question is what will Maddog's wedge set up be? SomeZing tells me there are some changes coming.
You know him dude, he won't switch unless he can spend time with it. He finally got to see the PM grind in person and said he could definitely game it by looks but would want to spend time with it. Part of the problem for him is the comfort out of the sand with the Zinger. Hard to find a place he can spend time with a demo beating balls out of a sand trap.

I had a dream last night that I booked time on an indoor range to get ready for Regional Rivalry, but I forgot my clubs!!!!!!! Thank goodness it was only a dream :) Prep work has already begun!

I had a dream last night that I booked time on an indoor range to get ready for Regional Rivalry, but I forgot my clubs!!!!!!! Thank goodness it was only a dream :) Prep work has already begun!
More like a nightmare!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I had a similar dream but I forgot to bring my bag of clothes for the weekend...oh wait that actually happened. Something tells me if I get picked that wont happen for RR though, lesson learned lol

I had a similar dream but I forgot to bring my bag of clothes for the weekend...oh wait that actually happened. Something tells me if I get picked that wont happen for RR though, lesson learned lol

You'll have a hat, at least.

I was just checking out The Ranch and I have a possibly silly question...What tee's are we going to be hitting from?

I was just checking out The Ranch and I have a possibly silly question...What tee's are we going to be hitting from?

All of that will be out in due time.
One thing to note is THP Events are always going to be fair for all skill levels.

My thoughts exactly

One day closer for the teams to be rounded out!

It's going to be a long couple of weeks lol

Back