Bryson DeChambeau Chooses Bridgestone Golf

wil they make the balls with the big B available? I think they look GREAT

Very cool video. I thought that he was playing a Bridgestone last week so I can't say that I am surprised, but I am glad that he is playing #TheBestBallEver!!!

Picture tweeted by Bridgestone:

Cf3T71rWIAAYeVW.jpg

I just want THAT logo on my golf balls. Love that.

Very awesome for Bridgestone. Can't go wrong with that ball!!!

Cool video too! This could be big for Bridgestone because of how well documented it is about how picky he is about his golf balls.

Not sure why, but the more I hear him talk, the less I like him.

Good signing for Bstone, it's a great ball

Nice smart pickup, kid keeps his face in the spotlight.

I don't think it was exactly a secret, the tour dictates a lot of what can be said and when, when it involves these kind of announcements. I would have preferred them go together, but with some of the "twitter heroes", they are already behind the 8 ball.

agreed. Just kind of thinking out loud about the process.

agreed. Just kind of thinking out loud about the process.

You do have to laugh at some people doing anything in the power to jump the gun to be a hero. Its darn funny with their use of words like "intends" and such.

And FWIW, I enjoyed that video.

Could of done with a different voice over, would have thought someone with a younger and more vibrant voice

Bridgestone has to love this because you know the kid put though into which ball was best. Should move the needle in sales a little.

Great ball.

As a golfer with a Physics degree, the kid is definitely interesting...

Not sure why, but the more I hear him talk, the less I like him.
Exact opposite for me. I wasn't a big fan after the drama of not helping look for a playing partners ball in Dubai I think and some weird excuse about he thought it was in the water. After listening to him lately I am letting it go and now hoping he does well and gets the money he needs to skip q school the first 7 events. He is an nice addition to the tour that is just totally different

This will be good for both of them, Bridgestone will get a lot of play with him.

Very neat video. I didn't think we would see as much Puma branding in the ad as we did.

After his snarky remarks to Spieth and then watching him throw his putter down for his caddie to pick up, I'm not a fan. Good signing, but he seems kind of petulant... I wish him luck, though.

Awesome! I hope he continues to perform well.

Great move here. Quality for all parties.

And the video was a great touch.

Good move here for both.

Not sure I would have used "Prodigy" in the video, but it does seem like they are pushing all in with him.

here's what i love about this signing. in my perception, bridgestone has been all about data in their marketing of their golf balls. they want you to come get fitted. they are telling us about all of their intense research and development to produce the best ball, and multiple balls for different types of players. bryson is hyper analytical, so the fit (pun intended) is perfect. the company whose message is that we have poured money into research and development and testing to develop the best ball, joins with a golfer who has poured his time into research and testing of the best equipment.

i love it!

Watch the video and you don't have to wait to figure out what he's wearing as a pro.

He should honor the late Payne Stewart and go with the knickers. He looks like he could pull that off ... he's already got the hat for it.

B = Bryson
B = Bridgestone

Would one expect any less?

Not sure I would have used "Prodigy" in the video, but it does seem like they are pushing all in with him.
I don't think that is the word I would use either. He is very much one of a kind though when it comes to a golf swing researcher because of the fact he can play better than any modern golf swing "researcher" that I know of.

Back