1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

Yes sir. Some more stats for those that care.
Over half a million people read THP each month.
Over 100 million eyeballs see THP each month (impressions).

I don't say that stuff to gloat, hardly, just that sometimes people really do forget that THP is a bit larger than a small community...haha

Based on those numbers though, it feels like a small community of Friendship, peers, brothers, sisters, teachers, students and all. It feels like that small town where you know everyone. thats The feeling I get from this community. No matter who wins a spot in the Granddaddy, I am excited beyond excitement just to be a part of the process.

Should I start preparing my acceptance speech yet? :)

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Good Luck all, but please know JB, as a San Diegan, I am cost effective. I can drive to Carlsbad!:act-up:
Well if this is the route to get picked I (family) has a house being remodeled in Carlsbad 1.5 miles from Callaway that should be done and empty and could be rented at below market price.
:wink:

Nothing beats the rainy weather blues than reading about #TheGrandaddy and seeing the excitement that it generates

It will soon be time for the next person to have their mind blown when the announcement happens

Wow I had a very vivid dream last night that I got selected for the Grandaddy. I woke up seriously believing that I got picked. I guess this is what dreams are made of.

I mean...I'm having a baby in June, but I've had a couple of them already.

On the other hand, I might get into the Grandaddy!
This is funny, because I was thinking of things that 'might' be cooler, and having a kid popped in my head....I had to think about that one for a while.

1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

I don't say that stuff to gloat, hardly, just that sometimes people really do forget that THP is a bit larger than a small community...haha

That makes me feel a lot better about my addiction to checking the threads multiple times a day... every day... Isn't the 1st step of 12 admitting the addiction? My name is kevinhooch, and I'm a THP'er... and I really want to attend the Granddaddy!!!

That makes me feel a lot better about my addiction to checking the threads multiple times a day... every day... Isn't the 1st step of 12 admitting the addiction? My name is kevinhooch, and I'm a THP'er... and I really want to attend the Granddaddy!!!

Yes THP is a lot like meth, very addictive but better for your teeth.

I know there are a lot of bummed out people that didn't get into #TheCup but have no fear THPers there's still this announcement to come this week plus this grandaddy team needs filled up! Lots of chances at great things this year still don't be discouraged

I know there are a lot of bummed out people that didn't get into #TheCup but have no fear THPers there's still this announcement to come this week plus this grandaddy team needs filled up! Lots of chances at great things this year still don't be discouraged
Yes to this!!! Come on baby it's the effin Grandaddy!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Absolutely. It seems like there are opportunities than ever to be part of a special event. I would say to those who are bummed, keep on throwing your hat in the ring and you will get called up. Hard to believe we have all those spots for the Grandaddy waiting to be filled.

We still have a few epic events before the Grandaddy. People have multiple chances at glory and then the big daddy.

I've got a mouth guard I wear at night that works well to help with this sort of thing during the day as well :p

You sure? I find myself grinding mine waiting for the event contest winners to be announced lol

Bummed I didn't make into the The Cup but happy for those that did. I guess, as a consolation prize, I 'll take an entry into the Grandaddy..... Well at least it sounds good!!!

Bummed I didn't make into the The Cup but happy for those that did. I guess, as a consolation prize, I 'll take an entry into the Grandaddy..... Well at least it sounds good!!!

Yeah I am kind of bummed too. Doesn't look like Vegas will be in the cards, so looks like it's down to Project X and #Grandaddy.

Wow I would have never guessed that many impressions. I honestly wonder how people see threads like The Grandaddy threads and never sign up.

Wow I would have never guessed that many impressions. I honestly wonder how people see threads like The Grandaddy threads and never sign up.

Albatross Club only.

Pretty freaking excited to find out who will be added to the roster this week! What a freaking event this is! The fact that no amount of money could even buy you this experience is just a testament to how epic it is.

For a first timer like me entering, I fully suspect that you got to pay your dues, but that doesn't mean that I'm not excited. Good Luck to everyone!!!

For a first timer like me entering, I fully suspect that you got to pay your dues, but that doesn't mean that I'm not excited. Good Luck to everyone!!!
Not necessarily my friend, I believe quite a few of us were first time THP event goers last year, all in the luck of the draw!

Tenure means nothing. Everybody has the exact same odds.
See the results from #TheCup signups today.
I believe 9 of the 11 people were first time event people.

As said before, last year's participants included first time THP event participants. Anyone and everyone has a chance to get into this, whether you have been a thper for 5 years or 5 months.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Back