2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Really difficult concentrating on work with this coming up in a few days.

2 days here in my office, which will be non stop. Then a day of work in Alabama. I'll get up and do a bit of work from the hotel on Friday morning but will be over at the course by noon for some lunch, putting and short game practice followed by a round in the short course with T0AD and Just Hacking. Then meet up that evening. So close gents! I'm ready!

Looking forward to Friday and this weekend.

Got in my last round today before Saturday, shot an 84 at Idle Hour Country Club in Macon. It is a tough track with hard, fast greens. Only had 1 3 putt and it was a lip out so I am thinking my flat stick will be good, it is the rest of the game that is hit or miss.

Get that flat stick rolling and we will be good to go. I got out yesterday and got some short game work done on my lunch break. Greens were slow but the stroke feels pretty solid.

So, I found me a little bit of 'something' during my last prep round Monday afternoon. I did two things on hole 14 (no reason, it's just where I happened to be when "it" happened).
I grabbed a new TRUVIS ball out of my bag.
I really, really, super concentrated on slowing down my transition and staying down through the swing.

I finished those last 5 holes at minus-2.
I had three birdies Monday. Actually, that should have been four, as I bogeyed a par 5 after knocking one OB.
Four in a month for me is unheard of...four in a round is literally unbelievable.

Bring it, Marauders!!

So, I found me a little bit of 'something' during my last prep round Monday afternoon. I did two things on hole 14 (no reason, it's just where I happened to be when "it" happened).
I really, really, super concentrated on slowing down my transition and staying down through the swing.

I had three birdies Monday. Actually, that should have been four, as I bogeyed a par 5 after knocking one OB.
Four in a month for me is unheard of...four in a round is literally unbelievable.

Bring it, Marauders!!

Love it dude!!

Bring it, Marauders!!

It's been brought my blind squirrel! :D

Bring it, Marauders!!

We'll just take all your TRUVIS balls. Problem solved :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice finish Toad!

nice finish Toad!
All that was after I slid down a muddy creek bank on the very first hole. I had sandy/muddy swamp butt all day.

Maybe the same needs to happen before we tee off this weekend.

All that was after I slid down a muddy creek bank on the very first hole. I had sandy/muddy swamp butt all day.

Lake Saugahatchee will be happy to help........

Round 1 Matchup
Front 9 - Shamble
Back 9 - Pinehurst

Chump Fries & Johnny Mojo
Amsmith61 & OITW

Soxfan & Jhoefer99
War Eagle & #Cookie

Brianmk24 & tanker337
mmaynard11 & Icey Shanks

Jeff Spicoli & DawgDaddy
mikedean441 & Tadashi70

e1iterate & JohnSinVA
Girardcorp and Willwhite

cpljohnst & T0AD
dhartmann34 & Just_Hacking

I figured round one matches deserved a little bump, you ready partna!!!

Carpool buddies, you ready for a match!!!

Man Thursday night can't get here soon enough after the day I had. Ready for some Kentwool goodies and THPer's!

Packing officially starts tonight!!!

2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Just hit some balls in the simulator at Dick's for the first time since the ankle injury. #nopain and from my first 10 or so balls that I've just hit I'm pretty pleased :)

Just hit some balls in the simulator at Dick's for the first time since the ankle injury. #nopain and from my first 10 or so balls that I've just hit I'm pretty pleased :)

Great to hear Mike! Looking forward to seeing you Friday man!

JM

Thats good man

I saw that pic..fantastic!

I figured round one matches deserved a little bump, you ready partna!!!

Carpool buddies, you ready for a match!!!

Bring it on! You still think you're getting to the hotel in one piece. :pirate:

I'm marking some balls and packing my bag tonight. I have expectations managed and the extra nerves settled. Just have to get to the airport on Thursday after one more day of work to go that includes lunch with one of our newer employees and an afternoon full of meetings. Oh boy.

I'm getting excited to follow this event after not even signing on the site for several months. I have been crazy busy with work and have spent all my extra time hunting, but now that that's over, I'm ready to get back to some golf. I was disappointed to not be selected for this event being so close to home, but know that I wouldn't have been able to adequately prepare for it. Good luck to everyone participating! I'm anxious to see how the course looks because I plan to get out there later this year.

I'm getting excited to follow this event after not even signing on the site for several months. I have been crazy busy with work and have spent all my extra time hunting, but now that that's over, I'm ready to get back to some golf. I was disappointed to not be selected for this event being so close to home, but know that I wouldn't have been able to adequately prepare for it. Good luck to everyone participating! I'm anxious to see how the course looks because I plan to get out there later this year.

Did you sign up?

Back