2016 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

I think I found my chia delight ... almond/coconut milk unsweetened, blended with banana ... I like it straight up, but add chia seeds and wait 30 minutes ... taste really good after a workout.

Bought one of those 20oz blenders ... love it!

For all of you who have been stuck at a certain number, hang in there and do not give up. I just broke another barrier, am down to 229 pounds yesterday!!!!! Down 171 pounds from March 5th 2015. I know one pound is no big deal but the barrier goal that I broke feels great. I have only 4 more pounds to go, was hoping to hit 225 for one year anniversary of deciding to lose weight. Have 2 and a half weeks to try to lose the 4 pounds. ?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I may not be able to walk tomorrow after today's Orange Theory class. Somehow I made it to class after only about 4 hours of sleep last night (Ellie + thunderstorms = wide awake GG), and it was one of the hardest classes I have done to date, but it was fantastic!

At the end we had to pair up with a partner and one person had to row for 200 meters and while that person was rowing your partner had to do squat jumps until they reached 200 meters and then you switched. This went on for 6 minutes. It was intense!

For GG

8bcae7e778ea0bd363be2dec3ab2a9ca.jpg

Taylor, with water consumption, currently I'm drinking right around 120 oz daily. Should it be more?

I think I've hit my wall, my weight hasn't budged yet this week and I've been busting my butt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extra motivation today...forgot the mrs had signed us up for a 5k this april.

So in honor of that i went.
Insanity warmup
Insanity pure cardio
Insanity warmup again.

And feeling pretty good afterwards

Thats awesome dude.

Awesome, 441.

Also, awesome you are going for a 5k. I would try one, but I HATE running.

Awesome, 441.

Did he say running? Ohhhh. I thought he meant driving.

Did he say running? Ohhhh. I thought he meant driving.
LMAO @ Mike driving the 5k.

I could see that happening.

Awesome, 441.

There will be some running...minimal. going with my family so will hang back for a bit with them...#babysteps

There will be some running...minimal. going with my family so will hang back for a bit with them...#babysteps
Dude...

I rode my bike for the second straight year in the Sarasota Half Marathon. Granted, I was leading out the runners, but, it's the only half marathons I have ever even considered. Haha.

Taylor, with water consumption, currently I'm drinking right around 120 oz daily. Should it be more?

That's a pretty solid amount dude. More than that wouldn't hurt

I think I found my chia delight ... almond/coconut milk unsweetened, blended with banana ... I like it straight up, but add chia seeds and wait 30 minutes ... taste really good after a workout.

Bought one of those 20oz blenders ... love it!

I am really loving my chia seeds. Great source of protein & the good fats, and high in fiber. Really high in fiber. 10 g fiber in 2 T. But - as a public service announcement, I should warn others to pre-soak their seeds rather than add them dry - especially if you don't drink at least 200 oz of water. Otherwise, you will pay for it in the end!

#butthurt_is_real

stepped on the scale this morning and saw the middle number. Its a number i havent seen in years

stepped on the scale this morning and saw the middle number. Its a number i havent seen in years

way to go buddy, keep it up!

Officially down 10 lbs after the first month. No it gets hard. I'm 6' 3" and 220. Want to get to 190. Time to get serious.

Down 3 lbs since Monday.... Norovirus #notwinning

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm pretty sure Weight Watchers is perfect for me. Gives me a good idea on how much and what foods i should be eating and im loving some of the low point snacks ive found

What are some of your favorite low point snacks? Right now I am eating a lot of yogurt, carrots and hummus, fruit or quest bars.

That's the beauty of WW, you actually get to eat real food, food that you like, they just teach you how to do it in a healthy way.

And on that note, I am off to Orange Theory! Time to get my butt kicked....I pray for no treadmill inclines today, I am not sure my legs can take it.

scale must be stuck, 3 straight days with the exact same weight to the decimal, no way thats possible lol

What are some of your favorite low point snacks? Right now I am eating a lot of yogurt, carrots and hummus, fruit or quest bars.

That's the beauty of WW, you actually get to eat real food, food that you like, they just teach you how to do it in a healthy way.

And on that note, I am off to Orange Theory! Time to get my butt kicked....I pray for no treadmill inclines today, I am not sure my legs can take it.
I make my own parfait. Bear Naked Vanilla Granola and grapes and low fat vanilla yogurt. I make a pretty big portion and its only 6 points for 1/4 cup granola and 1/2 cup of yogurt, reduced fat Cheez It are only 4 points for 30 crackers. For my meals ive gotten hooked on Stouffer's Fit Kitchen meals. I get a roasted potato and chicken w/ broccoli and its enough to fill me up for only 6 points which i love for work. But i think my savior has been Great Value Sugar Free Ice Cream Sandwiches haha im a big fan of ice cream and usually want some after every meal so i have one after dinner and its only 4 points.

Back