The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry to hear about your pup, Ryan. Thoughts and prayers!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear War. Thoughts and prayers with you and the family.

Thoughts and prayers for you and the family. Never easy losing a member of the family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry War...losing your fur buddy sucks!

Sorry to hear beags. Sending thoughts your way

Sorry War! I have been through that and it sucks.

Sorry to hear, War.

So sorry for your loss Ryan, positive thoughts to you and your family.

Thanks for the kind words fellas. It's been a pretty miserable afternoon and evening. Trying to explain to my 3 year old why Tuffy isn't here anymore and won't be coming home had me In tears again.
Man, I feel you on this. We had to do it twice when our dog died. Not fun. Sorry again.

Damn war, I am so sorry. That is tough.

Sad day today. Got a call from my wife that Tuff, my bulldog was pretty lethargic. He's been slowing down more and more over the past few months, but this weekend he just was sleeping a lot. Today, he wouldn't get up or even move.

Went home and tried to get him up and moving but he didn't want to move. Had to carry him to the car, and then to the vet.

After some xrays and some not great news from the doctor, a 1-5% survival rate from surgery to remove a tumor, I was left with a hard decision and a lot of tears.

Going to miss my buddy. Got him when I first moved to Florida 12 years ago. He's been there through a lot of crazy life events. And it will be weird not having him around to snore and drove me crazy anymore.

I'll miss ya Tuff. You're a great boy.

Trying to explain to my 3 year old why Tuffy isn't here anymore and won't be coming home had me In tears again.

Condolences. Have had to do it twice in the past 5 years. Sucks.

Went to write a check to the IRS. Open the checkbook ... no more checks. Glad I did this before 11:59 pm on the final day. Off to the post office to get a money order.

The Official Rant of the Day

I'm working to damn much. My body is telling me enough is enough. I felt like an old man on the range yesterday evening.

I'm working to damn much. My body is telling me enough is enough. I felt like an old man on the range yesterday evening.

I feel like that right now.

I hear ya bro. Club clash couldn't come at a better time for me this weekend.

I hear ya bro. Club clash couldn't come at a better time for me this weekend.
I may tackle you when I see you. Out of joy of course.

I may tackle you when I see you. Out of joy of course.

I feel like the JMan/War Eagle greeting should be on periscope.

Feeling like I'm all alone & trying to balance everything going on is stressing me out. Something has to give.

So sorry to hear about your pup War

Feeling like I'm all alone & trying to balance everything going on is stressing me out. Something has to give.
Not sure what's going on but you are definitely not alone buddy.

Thanks for the kind words fellas. It's been a pretty miserable afternoon and evening. Trying to explain to my 3 year old why Tuffy isn't here anymore and won't be coming home had me In tears again.

That's tough Ryan. We put our dog down when our son was just a few months old so he doesn't remember her. We were talking about her one day and he said "I hope one day Jesus will make our dog better and she can come home". Talk about ripping your heart out.

Sorry to hear that my friend. Hopefully things will work out for you and the stress goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back