THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I'm really glad you guys are doing all these nice things for Mike. Once the team is set in stone there will be no B***ch work hahaha

They've got 2 weeks to get it done and make sure they don't end up on the hickerad list.

Apparently I didn't include enough alien thingys with my comment

Apparently I didn't include enough alien thingys with my comment

cmon mr serious :D...don't you know this is the internet and those things done always work :alien::alien:

You our have to put a smiley face too...btw I would go into a match with you as my partner any day

Someone was doing some work tonight.. #forohio

They've got 2 weeks to get it done and make sure they don't end up on the hickerad list.
Haha at least I have a list named after me

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

As do I. Future 2x HOFer from Michigan.
Bahahaha...oh wait was that out loud?!?! There is a simple equation to all of this and that is: THP HOF Event + 441 = taking candy from a baby

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Phil, I think hickerad is attempting to steal your butt hurt cannon. Luckily we don't have to worry about anything because nothing ever gets delivered.
:alien:

FIRE THE BUTTHURT CANNON!

Man, it's been awhile hasn't it...?

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

FIRE THE BUTTHURT CANNON!

Man, it's been awhile hasn't it...?

Wow....and I wasn't even involved. Pretty strong day for me today even if i do say so myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone!
What did you do today or plan to do so your team has success?

Good morning everyone!

Go to work so I can afford the entry fee,.

Good morning everyone!
Today while I was sleeping, I was visualizing Ohio beating Michigan very early that saturday

Nothing really golf related. I'll go to the gym after work at hit the the weights. Until this snow is off the ground (looks like Friday), I don't plan on doing much golf related.

Good morning everyone!
Continuing to get back into shape. Losing weight and getting in condition is about all i can do now with this crappy weather but once spring hits i just need to play more.

Oh and provide my captain with any insight possible:bashful::angel::alien:

Im going to turn CJ into an Epoch. Just pounding him into the ground

Good morning everyone!

Hit balls outside yesterday at a covered driving range into the snow. Will do some basement putting today. Plan to hit balls outside again Thursday or Friday when it warms up a bit. Plus I have a new club arriving that I cant wait to hit.

Back