THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

My wife isn't thrilled about it, but I discovered I can take full swing with a wedge on our first floor. I put a shag carpet on the ground and I take some divots out of it. She hates it but my swing loves it.

My wife isn't thrilled about it, but I discovered I can take full swing with a wedge on our first floor. I put a shag carpet on the ground and I take some divots out of it. She hates it but my swing loves it.

Watch for ceiling fans. Don't ask me how I know...

Well 1 is a start....

Pretty sure I can recruit some boys from Ohio to grab up the 3 remaining spots.

By the way, I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio originally!!

Who the hell wants to have some damn fun?

I'm a work hard play harder kind of guy.

I dont. I demand seriousness at all times, and passive aggressiveness. Cmon T2G, I thought I picked you to bring those traits.

Oh Sh!T! I guess I should be looking for a PM from GG? "Your Fired" as the subject line?

Oh Sh!T! I guess I should be looking for a PM from GG? "Your Fired" as the subject line?

You will hear from trumps lawyers. And GG would be more creative in telling you off. Maybe she would tell you to go put ketchup on your hot dog.

You will hear from trumps lawyers. And GG would be more creative in telling you off. Maybe she would tell you to go put ketchup on your hot dog.

Haha. These are awesome.

When did South Carolina get excluded from consideration? :tongue:

Haha.. got me there! Hell, I'm planning on moving there within the next 10 years!+

Well 1 is a start....

I'll be your Huckleberry!

I'm all in Captain! Will be doing my best to get in on this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ohio bahhhaaa we don't need them more than enough DMV Hackers to make up the winning squad!

WTH!!! That's great news, about the job but horrible news about the event.

On a purely selfish note, I hope some of that serious travel brings you up our way, to get in an occasional round.

Totally agree - definitely like to tee it up with mr. bum!

Who the hell wants to have some damn fun?

I'm a work hard play harder kind of guy.

I like fun. I learned the work hard play hard mentality from a solid CPO and have kept that mentality for a long time. Let's go get some.

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Well 1 is a start....

I noticed that the Ohio thread featured this tidbit:

There is talk about reach arounds and handy's in another regional thread. I can't hurt! Hahaha.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, captains prerogative and all :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A tip to those trying to game a strategy for this course by looking at yardage books or drawings lol, Don't! Google pics of the course and the next time I'm up there I'll try to get some pics for you guys, it plays much different than it looks in a book.
Marc is the Carolinas team scout. Love it!

Wolves wouldn't eat a winner!

So you're saying the DMV team should be wary of large dog looking creatures?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Ltitle known fact. My middle initial is E. As in, Effin Fun!!

Ltitle known fact. My middle initial is E. As in, Effin Fun!!

Um ok wouldn't that be E.F. And I know your last name isn't Hutton.

Back