Project X LZ Steel Shafts

Really awesome that people are taking to this shaft so quickly.

If you guys are needing to see how these react to a fairly inconsistent, low-mid 80s iron swing, I know a guy...

Sorry bud, I fill that particular category around here.

We've got a couple TT performance fitting centers here - I'll be looking forward to trying these out when they're released. What flex are you playing these in?

Color me intrigued. Love the PX line!

He was in AMT, switched from the other guys last year.
I don't have cold hard facts, so I'm going off the next best thing: hearsay and rumor. I had heard he switched to TT just for the AMTs. So now to be switching to the LZ so quickly would say a lot about them.

Adam was playing the DG AMT TI x100 and is now trying the new Project X LZ 6.5 shaft in the irons.

Project X LZ: 5.0 (105g); 5.5 (110g); 6.0 (115g); 6.5 (120g); 7.0 (125g)
Project X: 5.0 (115g); 5.5 (115g); 6.0 (120g); 6.5 (125g); 7.0 (130g)
Project X PXi: 5.0 (108g); 5.5 (108g); 6.0 (112g); 6.5 (117g)

do you need somebody with a full head of hair? i'm your huckleberry.

do you need somebody with a full head of hair? i'm your huckleberry.

Note to self, add c.a.eleric to the Honorary M. Ward list of "people whose Handcrafted Experience applications mysteriously disappeared"

Hahahahaha, that is awesome.

Hey DB-

What is the equivalent shaft of this model to the KBS tours?

And give my best to Oneil!

Hey DB-

What is the equivalent shaft of this model to the KBS tours?

And give my best to Oneil!

LZ has not one but two reinforced sections, butt and tip, to create the loading zones. Those guys don't have the ability to do localized reinforcement, so they don't/won't have anything similar to the LZ profile.

O'Neil is working on a couple of really cool special edition shafts for a promotion next month, watch for them on social media.

DB

Note to self, add c.a.eleric to the Honorary M. Ward list of "people whose Handcrafted Experience applications mysteriously disappeared"

Hahaha what the hell!? That is hurtful! Also, you were missed at the show the year

Hahaha what the hell!? That is hurtful! Also, you were missed at the show the year

stop trying to butter him up Fritters. He already said that your application has disappeared.

stop trying to butter him up Fritters. He already said that your application has disappeared.

When Not M Ward applies, I like my chances

DB, I am about to change back to steel from Graphite and I am really, really interested in these LZ shafts. Any idea when us low life mortals can get a shot at these? I am kind of patient.......

Last edited:
I am kind of patient.......
2h85zz5.jpg

Greg I am just trying to stay awake here, its after nap time....

DB, I am about to change back to steel from Graphite and I am really, really interested in these LZ shafts. Any idea when us low life mortals can get a shot at these? I am kinda of patient.......

I'm think we are still several months out but I will double check.

DB

Thank you DB, great sounding concept. Hope to try them at some point.

Ears are wide open for these!! Just wrapped up the full iron shaft Conversion to TT DG TI X 100.

Always wanted to play project x. Using KBS now, and they seem pretty solid.

I just read this entire thread again. Such an intriguing release. If these feel as they load evenly throughout the shaft I'd be really interested. That is what I love most about the hzrdus yellow. There is no part of that shaft that feels like it overly flexes compared to the rest of the shaft.

A question for DB:
Are these "flighted" by design? Location of loading zones manipulated to assist in launch of longer irons and keep it down in shorter irons?

I. Need. To. Try. These.

6.0 115g seems right up my power alley. Welcome to the limelight PX LZ steel shafts.

So Adam win today marks the 1st for these shafts on tour? That's pretty awesome. And this the only second tournament he puts These in play?

I'll take the 6.5's he has, sound perfect.

Back