Great News from Hilton Head

UncleDanger

My best club is mixed with Tito's
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15.3
Just got word that my timeshare in Hilton Head now is contracted with Palmetto Dunes for my golf package.
I get one foursome a day on the Robert Trent Jones course for $40/ea with cart or either the Fazio or Arthur Hills course for $25.
These two weeks are going to be awesome!:banana:

Just got word that my timeshare in Hilton Head now is contracted with Palmetto Dunes for my golf package.
I get one foursome a day on the Robert Trent Jones course for $40/ea with cart or either the Fazio or Arthur Hills course for $25.

That's awesome! It's a great set of tracks at Palmetto.

Had two great THP Events there that were a great time.
Looking forward to one coming to your area this year (upstate NY).

Enjoy your time share.

Those were nice courses when I was there in October! Enjoy those two weeks when you're there!

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Great price for those fantastic courses. Enjoy!

My fav set of courses on the island and the staff is awesome

Sounds like a major win for you. Enjoy your time.

Great News from Hilton Head

Sweet. Congrats. Great set of courses.

I am jealous Palmetto is an amazing course. The whole RTJ trail is something on my bucket list

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Those are 3 great tracks to play enjoyed all of them

My Condo at Hilton head has a deal with Shipyard and the three Port Royal courses......I think I can also play Golden Bear & Oyster Reef as well....If you get the opportunity, the Port Royal courses are usually pristine.

Back