Do You Throw, Toss or Slam Your Clubs?

Nope, never really throw them. Every once in a while I'll drop one after the follow through when I hit an awful shot. Try not to do it very often as its not a good look.

No, I don't throw my clubs. The worst I'll do (and it's very, very rare) is throw my golf ball towards the next tee.

Oh god no. I spend my hard earned money and don't want to damage things I own.

Never. After a particularly frustrating shot or stretch my move is to laugh at myself. Life's too short to get mad golfing.

Used to when I was younger and more volatile.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Nope. Spent to much money to trash them like a spoiled child.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

No way. Back in the day (high school & college) I would do it because I was young and dumb. The extent of my anger now is that I will swear at myself but that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. I don't throw or toss clubs. Back in the caddie days witnessed it a few times. IMO just makes people look silly.

Nope. It's not the clubs fault when bad shots are hit. Never.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have done it once or twice, but not something thatI typically do. If anything, I am more of a grip my club super tight and grunt at it rather than throw it.

I toss occasionally, but I will never throw, I have watched my father throw a club more times then I remember and its something I never want to become

I've done it, no sense in denying it. I haven't in a few years, as far as I can recollect, but I don't look back at the times I did it in mortification. I got mad, I tossed a club, I picked it up and continued playing.

I never have and never will. Unfortunately, I play with a guy who does it regularly. It irritates the $%@@ out of me!!!! It is piss poor etiquette. We are amateurs plan and simple, not getting paid to play. The straw that broke the camels back for me was when he slammed his putter into the green. I grabbed my bag off the cart and walked the rest of the way. Haven't played with him since that day nor will I.
It is a fun and frustrating game, but enjoy it.

I will do the club flip in the air on occasion. But never throw or slam it.

I have tossed and slammed on occasions, but never to the point that I would damage the club. I have never helicoptered one nor struck anything with a club. I almost always feel even worse when I display that lack control. I am not good enough to get upset with a bad shot. I usually react that way on a day when nothing seems to be going right and things just boil over.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I haven't thrown a club in anger in years. I toss them toward the cart to keep track but no angry tosses

I'll slam a wedge into the ground every now and then to knock some sense into it.

I did toss an iron once in front of two friends and someone I'd never met before, and as soon as it left my hands I was completely mortified. I was embarrassed beyond belief and swore I'd never do it again.

I have a friend who loves to throw temper tantrums on the course and it's just a slog to be with him when he's in a mood and tossing clubs. I never wanted to be that guy, I was that guy once, and I never ever EVER want to be that guy again.

Slammed and threw a club in same round last year. Thought about it overnight and then apologized to my playing partners.
Never Again.

It's the Indian not the arrow.

Never ever. Hardly ever get mad about anything on the course at all.

One in a thousand i'll do it then I hate my self even more for showing no class

No way, I will however swear...a good amount.

I do turn that down when I play with strangers, never know how people feel about that stuff.

Nope, did it once and will never get that mad again.

I haven't thrown a club in anger in years. I toss them toward the cart to keep track but no angry tosses
Just lightening the load you have to carry back to the cart.

Back