SB1 Broomstick - SeeMore Putters

Interesting post.

So what is driving this? Are people, like me, willing to swim upstream for a resurgence of the broom?

It appears Odyssey has a new broomstick offering + an arm lock model. Also, today I noticed on the Winn website they are bringing back the two piece putter grip.

I was forced to go to a broom due to back issues in 2001 and returned to a conventional when the ban was announced. Annie Park has switched to a broom on the LPGA tour.

Now, 14 conventional putters later, including 4 SeeMores, they may all be for sale.

I have cut my two brooms down and they could be back, clearly unanchored and legal.

So what's the buzz?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Interesting post.

So what is driving this? Are people, like me, willing to swim upstream for a resurgence of the broom?

It appears Odyssey has a new broomstick offering + an arm lock model. Also, today I noticed on the Winn website they are bringing back the two piece putter grip.

I was forced to go to a broom due to back issues in 2001 and returned to a conventional when the ban was announced. Annie Park has switched to a broom on the LPGA tour.

Now, 14 conventional putters later, including 4 SeeMores, they may all be for sale.

I have cut my two brooms down and they could be back, clearly unanchored and legal.

So what's the buzz?

Thanks!

Could not tell you what the buzz is? We have always had it for sale. After the ban it died down a bit but then people were asking for the SB1 broom to use as a side saddle. Now that are wanting to use like the old but without anchoring. We believe that people are always searching for that "one". We want to make sure we have an option for you. We do know that RifleScope Technology is a great answer for consistent putting day in and day out. Thanks for the post and good luck to you. Feel free to call the office if you would like to chat - 615-435-8015 or email us at info@seemore.com (#24/7 #allstate)

Something is stirring.
I did get to experiment with the SB1 at Carl's Golfland. Great to see them stock a full range of Seemores.
The broom has been ruled out and a Seemore is one of two finalists to be in the bag.
RST works and has for me in the past but a range of putting faults have cropped up causing me to go back to true basics.
Thanks for your continued support + response, and I will certainly call if needed after working through the video basics and the video library.

Something is stirring.
I did get to experiment with the SB1 at Carl's Golfland. Great to see them stock a full range of Seemores.
The broom has been ruled out and a Seemore is one of two finalists to be in the bag.
RST works and has for me in the past but a range of putting faults have cropped up causing me to go back to true basics.
Thanks for your continued support + response, and I will certainly call if needed after working through the video basics and the video library.

No worries mate! #24/7 #allstate

Back