Where do you buy used shafts?

Wiskey

GRINT 12.7
Reaction score
Handicap
12.7 Grint
Hello all!

I would really like to try the standard, regular flex driver shaft from the Ping G driver, ideally I'd like to pick up one used to save money. I often buy clubs from sites like 3Balls, but they don't seem to sell just shafts, I even struggle to find these more standard shafts on eBay. Thus my question. Is there a site like 3balls which sells used shafts?

Thank you!
Whiskey

Hello all!

I would really like to try the standard, regular flex driver shaft from the Ping G driver, ideally I'd like to pick up one used to save money. I often buy clubs from sites like 3Balls, but they don't seem to sell just shafts, I even struggle to find these more standard shafts on eBay. Thus my question. Is there a site like 3balls which sells used shafts?

Thank you!
Whiskey

An ebay "completed listing" search will give a sense of how often the shaft you wants gets listed for sale.
I imagine that any person or shop with an inventory of used shafts would be using ebay to list same for sale.

From ebay I can recommend proclubs. dallas golf also has a large selection of shafts and are a reputable dealer. Finally, if you're looking for new shafts, you can take a look at The peoples clubs. Lots of THPers have worked with him and he's universally liked.

Looks up vendors 'Sticks and Stones Golf' and 'Mike's Golf Shop' on eBay. Between the two of them you should be able to find a shaft that will work for you.

I am surprised you are having trouble finding one on Ebay. Generally they have many, many shafts for whatever driver you are looking to fit.

Go to Monarkgolf.com. They have brand new shafts for very cheap in their "sale" section.

eBay. It would help if you searched by the name of the shaft. It was the Alta, 55 grams in regular flex.

$58 shipped at this link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PING-ALTA-55G-REGULAR-DRIVER-SHAFT-PING-335-44-75-689148/352563175167?hash=item5216671eff%3Ag%3AMU8AAOSwIABcNC7E&LH_BIN=1

00689148__1.jpg

Looks up vendors 'Sticks and Stones Golf' and 'Mike's Golf Shop' on eBay. Between the two of them you should be able to find a shaft that will work for you.

Yep, just got an Evenflow Black 6.0 from Sticks and Stones for $110 with a Callaway Adapter.

For pulls I’m a big fan of ProClubs

For pulls I’m a big fan of ProClubs
Proclubs is the first place I look if I'm looking for second hand equipment. They do a great job of quality pics so you know what you're getting. Their descriptions are spot in when it comes to tip trimming and playing length. They seem to have stuff that can be hard to track down otherwise. And, their prices are fair.

DiamondTourGolf online usually has some good deals on older overstock shaft inventory.

Proclubs is the first place I look if I'm looking for second hand equipment. They do a great job of quality pics so you know what you're getting. Their descriptions are spot in when it comes to tip trimming and playing length. They seem to have stuff that can be hard to track down otherwise. And, their prices are fair.

Totally agree. I have found some really wild pairings on their gear before, and a ton of HQ pulls for really good prices.

I've used proclubs plenty.

Back