THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

I've already started turning gray.

I don't envy having to make those choices for you or Matt my man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely don't envy your position of choosing but the great thing is that no matter who you take out of the interested it's a home run! And the road team looks like it will be traveling with a booster club of sorts!

I definitely don't envy your position of choosing but the great thing is that no matter who you take out of the interested it's a home run! And the road team looks like it will be traveling with a booster club of sorts!

Yup the support is there - which makes it somewhat easier

I do not envy you two at all. it's going to be pretty hard to make your picks

I know I am not as active as some of you guys, but I am equally excited. Here's hoping my name gets picked for this event.

I know I am not as active as some of you guys, but I am equally excited. Here's hoping my name gets picked for this event.

you are certainly excited, have been since the announcement.

I had a dream last night that I booked time on an indoor range to get ready for Regional Rivalry, but I forgot my clubs!!!!!!! Thank goodness it was only a dream :) Prep work has already begun!

"clubs.....we don't need no stinkin' clubs".......to get our butt kicked by NY/NJ....lol

I've got a lesson scheduled, Trying to get some more Sim time in...

Even if I don't play in the event, I wouldn't mind filling in for some of the practice rounds.

"clubs.....we don't need no stinkin' clubs".......to get our butt kicked by NY/NJ....lol

You keep talking and we'll keep working ;)

I've got a lesson scheduled, Trying to get some more Sim time in...

I need to get one scheduled as well. Was at the range over the weekend and I don't know if it was the cold, or not swinging a club since early January, but I was all over the place.

It was like opposite day for me at the Sim....I was getting 210-230 yard drives consistently straight, and my putting was on point but all the in betweens were horrible. Way over shooting greens with the wedge (typical for me on the sim), bad contact with the irons/hybrids. I also noticed a loss in distance on my irons when I did get good contact. I've gained a few pounds since the last time I played, so I'm thinking it's time to get serious about weight loss.

Doing work for Team NY/NJ.
ae94d3b7485d65adc5ed694cf83af183.jpg

nice buddy! Have a good session

First 5 swings with the 6 iron...
e5a69c129f2f4a77bdac0431d7697daf.jpg

StanTheCaddy.......more like StanTheSniper!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Solid range session today. It was chilly but the heaters in the stall helped some. First time I've swung a club in a few weeks and felt really good. Now that I'm in the RR there will be no more layoffs this long.

at this time I would like to thank team NE, you have provided me with the motivation to hit the gym now for about an hour and a half of cardio workout. in return for this motivation, I promise to use it to bring a good old fashion a$$ kickin' this June 25th......thanks again guys....:bananadance:

at this time I would like to thank team NE, you have provided me with the motivation to hit the gym now for about an hour and a half of cardio workout. in return for this motivation, I promise to use it to bring a good old fashion a$$ kickin' this June 25th......thanks again guys....:bananadance:

Honestly? Bring whatever you want, as long as it's not Genny Cream.

Honestly? Bring whatever you want, as long as it's not Genny Cream.
Your on to my secret weapon....lol....have Twam NE drink a case or 2 of Genny cream ale and you will not get more than 35 feet from a bathroom....let alone concentrate on a pressure putt

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back