New Cure CX1 Putter

I took my CX1 to show the guys over at GOLFSMITH yesterday. They all loved it. One even said the screws in the back was very PXG-ish. I chuckled!

I took my CX1 to show the guys over at GOLFSMITH yesterday. They all loved it. One even said the screws in the back was very PXG-ish. I chuckled!

That is funny based on who had it first. Oh Golfsmith, you are brilliant.

That is funny based on who had it first. Oh Golfsmith, you are brilliant.

I told them the exact same thing. Funny that they've heard of PXG but Not CURE Says a lot!

Does anyone know if a shafts are interchangeable between the RX3F-2015 and the CX1 or CX2?

I have an additional straight shaft with my RX3F which could be moved over if needed.
The RX3f shaft is in the head:
Cure_RX3F_black_golf_putter_1_large.jpg

The CX both have a more traditional shaft setup, similar to the RXi last year.
Cure_putters_CX1_golf_putter_1_large.jpg
Cure_putters_CX2_golf_putter_1_large.jpg

Does anyone know if a shafts are interchangeable between the RX3F-2015 and the CX1 or CX2?

I have an additional straight shaft with my RX3F which could be moved over if needed.

That would be a negative. Like Icey suggested these are more traditional.

e2d85994adae84df38e279509b12de6d.jpg

5c2193a7460b5a23659e256f7fa16afc.jpg

I guess I didn't look that closely to the top of the head. My bad.

I guess I didn't look that closely to the top of the head. My bad.

No worries at all. I thought they were as well.

I saw a couple of these on eBay, but they had the black head covers in the picture, do all the new CX come with the new red?
Icey, we rolled out the Classic Series in Sept. with black head covers - the red head covers came in January and will be the standard head cover for 2016. We have both options available for direct orders.

Last edited:
Ever since I saw these make their THP debut last year, I have wanted to give one a shot, but the stores here don't carry them. Hopefully I will get the chance this year.

We've got a good number of retailers and green grass shops in the area.

Please check our dealer locator http://cureputters.com/apps/store-locator for more info

Best to call ahead to check availability, especially if you have a particular model in mind. Hope you get to try one soon

Or a place in NY where they will make an appearance...Did I say that out loud?

Can't wait to hear more about this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to hear more about this!

See the Upstate NY thread.
New THP event is coming
Team event and this putter line will be featured

See the Upstate NY thread.
New THP event is coming
Team event and this putter line will be featured

Just saw the dates. My first kid's due the 16th - bummer.

New Cure CX1 Putter

Good to see Steve Jones with Cure! He used to live here in Bozeman, MT.

These new versions look much better. If they retain some of the characteristics of the original series, they should do well.

Last edited:
Good to see Steve Jones with Cure! He used to live here in Bozeman, MT.

These new versions look much better. If they retain some of the characteristics of the original series, they should do well.

Don't get me wrong because I do like the look of the CX putters. But I prefer the look of the RX putters better - it looks different.

I need to get my hands on one of these.

Don't get me wrong because I do like the look of the CX putters. But I prefer the look of the RX putters better - it looks different.

It is nice to have the variety. I have an RX-2 and like the looks in an enginerd sort way. But I also hold tight to the blade as the optimal visual appearance for a putter. If they really were able to put those two together with minimal compromise, Cure has my attention.

Almost jumped on one of these late last night. Pain killers and eBay are dangerous.

Got to say, the new offerings look much better, I've heard the sound is much improved as well.

Almost jumped on one of these late last night. Pain killers and eBay are dangerous.

Would be cool to hear your thoughts.

I cant lie, I thought the models last year looked hideous, this one I actually like the look of. And since I have a big mouth at times, I will be trying one of these out in the near future. If it helps me get the ball in the hole I will be in love with it.

And BTW, Dean never forgets anything lol

They are calling you James. Imagine the macros you could get.

ef16b9a73ad15a2589211def4c1a0088.jpg

Pretty excited for a slew of THPers to put these in play at a killer event in a few months.
Details and signup coming soon.

Another round and what I got from this today was my lag putting was very strong. I had a lot of 20 ft putts today thanks to playing very large greens with killer pin placements and my speed was great all day.

Also tested some stuff before the round that is going to make for a killer THP challenge coming this week. War Eagle was pretty blown away by it

Another round and what I got from this today was my lag putting was very strong. I had a lot of 20 ft putts today thanks to playing very large greens with killer pin placements and my speed was great all day.

Also tested some stuff before the round that is going to make for a killer THP challenge coming this week. War Eagle was pretty blown away by it
We're or have you been able to use any of the other newer Cure models other than the CX1 or CX2

For those of you have these, Were you fit for them? How did you select your specs and weight for them?

Back