THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Um ok wouldn't that be E.F. And I know your last name isn't Hutton.
Well you are correct about the Hutton part. But effin, begins with E....ok fail on the word play attempt.

Well you are correct about the Hutton part. But effin, begins with E....ok fail on the word play attempt.
Well get you and JohnSinVa some comedy lessons ... don't worry. Help is available.

Well get you and JohnSinVa some comedy lessons ... don't worry. Help is available.

From the peanut gallery...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is everyone's prep work going? I've been limited with the weather to mostly putting and some wedge work around the house. I'm heading to the range this evening. Instead of just beating balls, I'm trying to have a practice plan laid out each session. Today will be working with my irons on the range, I'll leave the driver in the bag, I want to get back to the consistent ball striking I had a few years ago. Then 30 minutes of putting and 30 minutes on the chipping green. The plan is to hit the range at least 3 times a week. When I was playing my best a few years ago I was putting in the range work, I shouldn't call it work because I love to practice.

Clutch that is pretty much my plan. As the weather improves, I plan on hitting the range 3 times a week (as I did last year), and hope to play at least one round each weekend. On the range, I'll be working mostly on irons - drills for tempo, trajectory, and distance control. The plan is to spend at least 1/2 of each session on short game, sometimes 100 and in, others just around the green. That is the area of my game that needs the most work, so that's where I'll put it in.

Weather up here is getting better. Can't wait to actually get to play golf. All the static prep work is useful but nothing replaces actually playing in my mind!

Clutch that is pretty much my plan. As the weather improves, I plan on hitting the range 3 times a week (as I did last year), and hope to play at least one round each weekend. On the range, I'll be working mostly on irons - drills for tempo, trajectory, and distance control. The plan is to spend at least 1/2 of each session on short game, sometimes 100 and in, others just around the green. That is the area of my game that needs the most work, so that's where I'll put it in.

Tempo is something I really need to work on, it's probably my number 1 fault. I get too quick with my swing as the round progresses.

DMV'ers .....#OWN125! OWN IT

If people are interested - and they should be - about what TT shafts should be in their clubs, go to TT and get Shaft Fit.

http://www.shaftfit.com/

For me:

Woods - Prolaunch Blue Supercharged S
Irons - XP 95 S300

I think they recommended stiff shafts thanks to my quick transition on the downswing.

I got out this week during my lunch break for some short game work but that has been it for the last 3 weeks. Fortunately, I am playing in the Kentwool Classic this weekend so I will get 2 rounds of team competition under my belt. I know what I need to work on and have a pretty good expectation of what I will see from my game this weekend. Once the days get longer, I think I will be able to get more practice in and will probably be signing up for lessons at some point.

My focus will be on getting more consistent off the tee and sharpening my short game.

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

That's the goal this year. Short game...I want to be deadly from 125 and in.

It's a killer! I firmly believe we all will benefit from keeping this focus. 125 all the way in the cup. Rolling the Rock is part of this.

If people are interested - and they should be - about what TT shafts should be in their clubs, go to TT and get Shaft Fit.

http://www.shaftfit.com/

For me:

Woods - Prolaunch Blue Supercharged S
Irons - XP 95 S300

I think they recommended stiff shafts thanks to my quick transition on the downswing.
I will be putting a HZRDUS black in play this season. Such solid offerings from the wood shafts down to the irons and wedges

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I will be putting a HZRDUS black in play this season. Such solid offerings from the wood shafts down to the irons and wedges
The Prolaunch Blue Supercharged is a serious ponder right now. Probably get it in R flex because I've been trying to slow down my tempo.

Sweet! Will that prevent the ball from going in the trees?

That's the goal this year. Short game...I want to be deadly from 125 and in.

You don't need a short game when you drive the greens. #DRIVERFORLIFE

(I mostly work on putting and chipping)

The Prolaunch Blue Supercharged is a serious ponder right now. Probably get it in R flex because I've been trying to slow down my tempo.

I noticed you are fishing for a cobra adapter in the swap and sell forum. I'd say it's more than a ponder. ;)

Sweet! Will that prevent the ball from going in the trees?

If it does I'll take two.

Probably not if it does I bet you will be the first one in line for one ;)

Nah, I need a challenge when I play. Cause I surely won't be from you or your team hahaha

Shaft flex helps tempo? New to me dude

Nah, I need a challenge when I play. Cause I surely won't be from you or your team hahaha
You are right because if you are in the trees it will be over before it even starts so no sense stressing about a match for you. Just accept the lose and move on

Back