Cobra & THP Coming in 2016

This one is definitely going to be part of a very special schedule in 2016.

Checking out the new line from Cobra makes me want to be part of this event in a BIG WAY!

Haven't heard anything about this recently, any further info to share JB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't heard anything about this recently, any further info to share JB?

Definitely.

I kid I kid

Spoiler
Actually we will be at CPG HQ in a few weeks finalizing everything and you will hear more about it.
Of course there is also the King of the Month going on too.

I LOVE my Callaway gear, but if anything this year could make me look the other way it's Cobra. I like what they are putting out.

Definitely.

I kid I kid

Spoiler
Actually we will be at CPG HQ in a few weeks finalizing everything and you will hear more about it.
Of course there is also the King of the Month going on too.

I...I....I'm very very confused. The "definitely" is supposed to be in the spoiler.

Kidding aside I'm looking forward to more details on this one as well. I've never gamed any cobra gear, so seems like this could be a good trip for me.

Im definitely a Cobra gear head. Now if only they would sign me. They'd have Ricky, Jonas, and me. Lol. I can't wait to hear what this event entails. Will we hear something soon?

I've been having some fun messing around with Cobra Trusty Rusty wedges and my old Amp Cell driver the past couple weeks, and looking forward to Tuesday, when I put my new (to me) Fly-Z+ into play. Man, Cobra has been cranking out some great gear the past few years. I'm really excited to see what they've got up their sleeve with THP this year! I think I might have to just try and find some cheap airfare to get to this event when it goes down!

Just posting to keeping this in the forefront of the forum just like it's in the forefront of my mind.

Hopefully more details will be released shortly.

What a time to come back and check a forum. More info pls!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Will be renewing my membership once I get back home. You guys really know how to put on events for the forum. Now I just need to move to the east coast to be able to participate in more events.

Will be renewing my membership once I get back home. You guys really know how to put on events for the forum. Now I just need to move to the east coast to be able to participate in more events.

There are events all over the place. And airplanes :)

Check out that calendar link I posted. There are a number on the west coast this year.

Yup....This is going to be ****ing awesome!

Now that is excitement for you!!!

Yup....This is going to be ****ing awesome!
Looking forward to the details on this one. Love me some cobra.

I am stoked to hear about this one! So far the dates and/or entry criteria of THP events have been non-starters for me, so I'm looking with great interest at the TBD ones!

Back