Pictures of your Kid's Swing

0133f815ddff23b9719a506701ce4bbe.jpg

This finish though!!!

Yeah going back and looking at the pictures this kid actually clears those hips pretty good and gets down and after the ball. I never sat down and analyzed his swing until just now.

62acc643de9690dfba1874f693909c8a.jpg
9679b3b701d97e70900e6d15a95aa989.jpg

That's amazing!!! He's got that Ben Hogan squat thing going on half way back, nose on the ball, up on the back toe, so the weight transferred...NICE!!!! I get so excited when my girl hits great shots. Teaching her to play golf has been the best thing I've done...

Great pictures everyone! Nothing better than teaching your children golf.

this is an awesome thread. I hope you guys with kids that play, post more videos. I love it.

00123432_zps3rqvmkj5.jpg

My son when he was 2.

601637_10151498255403180_1838001352_n%2000123435xC0FAE_zpsvbmr1njf.jpg

And when he was 3.

I need to get my 5 year old out this year. When I do I'll make sure I grab some pics.

PhillyV, you need to post a video of your kid.

This one is for Harry Arnett the marketing guy at Callaway Golf...I've given her two values, love Callaway, Hate TaylorMade....LOL

Here's a video of my son from last summer swinging my driver, which he preferred over his for awhile, lol.

Edit - video having issues posting, here's a still shot.

cf17fa9248588a1a1aedb526d09ed287.jpg

https://vimeo.com/156733162

Here is my 4 year-old. His hand -eye coordination is starting to get a lot better. Not really focusing on telling what to do just yet. I just give him a bunch of balls and let him have at it for now. I want him to enjoy his time for now.

He looks like he takes about as long to take his shot as JB does.

Great pics and videos. X.Man and PhilyV your boys look like they have some game.

I got two kids, Logan (almost 9) and Zoey (5). I can't get Logan to play to save my life. He has an entire set of Callaway clubs that have been hit a dozen or so times at best. Zoey on the other hand, really enjoys golf. I've taken her with me for a full 18 a couple times. She wants in the simulator every time we are at the golf shop. We also practice at home like in the video below. I need to work on her golf attire. Princess crowns and boots with the fur

https://vimeo.com/156961678

https://vimeo.com/156961745

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are from a season or two ago

Screen Shot 2016-02-25 at 6.51.02 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-02-25 at 6.49.53 AM.jpg

This is from last Sunday when she hit 7 GIR from the youth or ladies tees, depending on the hole.

Great pics and videos. X.Man and PhilyV your boys look like they have some game.

I got two kids, Logan (almost 9) and Zoey (5). I can't get Logan to play to save my life. He has an entire set of Callaway clubs that have been hit a dozen or so times at best. Zoey on the other hand, really enjoys golf. I've taken her with me for a full 18 a couple times. She wants in the simulator every time we are at the golf shop. We also practice at home like in the video below. I need to work on her golf attire. Princess crowns and boots with the fur

https://vimeo.com/156961678

https://vimeo.com/156961745

I bought some Callaway yellow foam balls and a small hitting mat. I got my girl to hit chips at me, she thinks it so fun to try and hit shots at me (they don't hurt if they hit you and they don't break windows)...It's made her want to go in the front yard and chip more...it's made a big difference

I bought some Callaway yellow foam balls and a small hitting mat. I got my girl to hit chips at me, she thinks it so fun to try and hit shots at me (they don't hurt if they hit you and they don't break windows)...It's made her want to go in the front yard and chip more...it's made a big difference

I have the soft Skilz Balls. Zoey loves hitting them at me too.

I need to get my 5 year old out this year. When I do I'll make sure I grab some pics.

Ditto. Just started my 5 yo with putting and she likes it. I will take her out in the coming weeks to the driving range.

Took them both out Friday after school. The 4 year old asked to go again today. :banana:

The 7 year old:

The 4 year old:

If anyone is interested in a gently used Callaway Boys 5-8 Year Old Set. Not this year's Orange model, but the red edition (looks like those below) from a couple years ago, please let me know. Now that Logan is nine and growing every second, I need to get him the 9-12 year old set.

http://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com...ng&utm_content=juniors-x-9-12-boy-2012-no-bag

Hopefully, no one is offended by this post if so. I can delete it.

great thread....here are some screen shots of a vid I just took of my 5yr old. Don't worry she's only hitting the foam ball that came with the USKids Yard Club.
It's funny how they just innately know how to rotate and transfer weight in the swing. I can't even get it right sometimes LOL.

great thread....here are some screen shots of a vid I just took of my 5yr old. Don't worry she's only hitting the foam ball that came with the USKids Yard Club.
It's funny how they just innately know how to rotate and transfer weight in the swing. I can't even get it right sometimes LOL.

How do you like the Yard Club?

How do you like the Yard Club?

i think it's great...it has a molded grip so it helps to teach them where to grip the club. The club face is larger so for kids just starting it helps them to make contact with the ball. She gets excited when she sees the ball fly...at this point I'll do whatever it takes to get her excited about swinging a club. I also bought her a set of the USKids golf clubs.

I bought my older daughter a set of the topflite youth clubs last year, before I knew about USKids golf clubs. At the store I showed her a USKids club for her height and she felt it was lighter and easier to swing. Her biggest complaint and lack of interest was the topflite clubs were heavy and hard to swing.

Zoey has a US Kids Club 48" Driver and a 43" PW. I have an even shorter wedge with the same molded grip. I've seen that Yard Club every where. It looks real inviting with the HUGE face and molded grip. Thanks a lot

On another note, Zoey has her first official lesson this Saturday. Hoping the local junior coach can take her to the next level where she is actually cocking her wrists and making consistent contact.

Here are a few shots of my son(s) golfing my oldest one is 5 and loves to play. I think he has a good foundation for a great swing if I could get him to concentrate haha.
37cdc2d6523d3061d28b8de293313a96.jpg
7fa0b98685a8701233ccb64cf4a54327.jpg
ae36265970e98bc6773c08ab804bdbef.jpg
72bf7940b6fa72c608407604ef33a4bb.jpg

Back