My son has a bunch of them, best one is some sort of remote controlled spider looking cannon thing that shoots multiple need darts

I love nerf guns. It's unreal how far they've come. I want that launcher for the computer. I've eyed that off an on for a long time. Now got me wanting to go to the store and check out the toy section haha

I'm sure many of us and them growing up and I'm amazed how they've changed over time, my 4 year old just got a couple for his bday and they are still a ton of fun.

I saw this make your own on Amazon today, holy cow it's a transformer version of a nerf gun, who knew you could customize one!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/adlp/nerfm...B3195&3=clip1&7=B3267&linkId=CNVTGI3UIFALVJI4

modulus-base-right.png

You'll shoot your eye out, kid. How about....a football?

Ho, ho, ho....

Nerf guns are making a come back, thanks to things like the dude perfect videos. Some can be modified to make a more powerful air blast and thus shoot harder/farther. Tons of modification videos on the ol youtube.

My boys are a bit too young for these still, but I am already envisioning the injuries I will have from jumping behind furniture during a nerf war with them.

Target has a buy two get one free thing going on nerf guns it looks like. I might have to check this out.

My wife found a place about half an hour from us that has Nerf gun fights on Fridays. I brought my son last week for a 1 hour session and he loved it. I sat inside the area (an indoor soccer field) so I could watch the whole event, which consisted of 3 matches. One thing I noticed was that the kids who had the less expensive pump action guns spent a lot more time playing, and the kids who had the expensive fancy powered guns with the magazines spent most of their time reloading. I made sure to point that out to my son, who's been angling for a $99 powered gun!

I can't wait until my son's bday or xmas to load him up with new nerf toys!
nerf-alien-blasters.jpg
nerf-xv1200.jpg
nerf-mxvi-4000.jpg

Some pretty fancy stuff coming out this fall

I think it's time Coop gets some of these. Epic battles to follow.

War do not buy them from orange mod works those are not for little kids

War do not buy them from orange mod works those are not for little kids

Yeah, wouldn't go with those. Haha.

However, Matty is 16, maybe I should attack him with those!!

The kids started a shooting range in the living room last night and it carried over to this morning!

The kids started a shooting range in the living room last night and it carried over to this morning!
Whose a good dog? Whose a good dog? You are.

It's $200, but holy cow would this be fun!
N-Strike Elite Terrascout RC Drone Blaster
nerf-blaster-drone.jpg

Back