Aerotech SteelFiber Shaft Thread

Aerotech SteelFiber Shaft Thread

I am actually thinking about putting them into the J15 CBs -- At least to start.

Can't go wrong with either of those. Two of my favorite irons I've taken some swings with this year.

Plus since you've been playing them you can get a real feel for the shaft vs shaft/head combo.

I am actually thinking about putting them into the J15 CBs -- At least to start.

Looking forward to your thoughts if you decide to go that route. I know the Aerotechs will be in my next set, I'm just torn on what head to go with.

Let's have some fun. You're the man, Hox!!!

a949e1a978e0e6d59a5eff0fdc9846d0.jpg

Dan go get to work. I'm excited to see u with these.

Dan go get to work. I'm excited to see u with these.

This may actually take a few days, unfortunately. I am going to need to either get extensions or depth weights to match stock length.

....and KC is talking in into actually caring what my iron swingweight is.

After months of pondering, I caught a decent deal on eBay & pulled the trigger on a 4-PW set of i95 pulls.

It may take a while before I get them in my Apex CF16s, but I'm stoked to see what that combo will do.

After months of pondering, I caught a decent deal on eBay & pulled the trigger on a 4-PW set of i95 pulls.

It may take a while before I get them in my Apex CF16s, but I'm stoked to see what that combo will do.

Nice, those are what I'm looking at. What did you end up paying for the pulls.

Nice, those are what I'm looking at. What did you end up paying for the pulls.
$175 shipped. They have good grips on them already, so I'll save that cost as well.

That's a freakin steal.
Yeah. I've been watching eBay for a set of i95 stiff pulls for months & this was the best deal I'd seen.

There's a crazy good deal ($145 shipped) on a set of 5-PW i110s in stiff, plus an i70 hybrid shaft that I almost jumped on, but I've head the 110s play really stiff to flex.

Yeah. I've been watching eBay for a set of i95 stiff pulls for months & this was the best deal I'd seen.

There's a crazy good deal ($145 shipped) on a set of 5-PW i110s in stiff, plus an i70 hybrid shaft that I almost jumped on, but I've head the 110s play really stiff to flex.

Wow. Anytime I have looked they are well over that. I will have some i95's for my S55's before my season starts one way or another. Keep us posted on how you like them. Great heads as well. Enjoy the heck out of them.

The 110 stiffs are manly for sure, I am considering i95 reg. To put in my irons. Not real thrilled with the recoils anymore, most likely just me but when the change something feeling starts in you have to feed the beast.

Playing 110s in my AP2's love them

$175 shipped. They have good grips on them already, so I'll save that cost as well.
Are the CF16s parallel or taper? I know the Apex were parallel and I was none to pleased when I realized I had to shim them.

I'm a huge fan of the steel fibers. Would have never given them a thought had my fitter not told me to try them. Now I can't imagine playing another shaft.

I am going crazy waiting for delivery of my J15 DF's with i95 stiff ss x1. Argh!

The only possible negative to this I see is that I'll probably need to put them in my wedges after experiencing the awesometude in irons haha

Are the CF16s parallel or taper? I know the Apex were parallel and I was none to pleased when I realized I had to shim them.

I'm a huge fan of the steel fibers. Would have never given them a thought had my fitter not told me to try them. Now I can't imagine playing another shaft.

Pretty sure they are parrallel.

Pretty sure they are parrallel.

Cf 16 are indeed .370 hosels

Odd that the APEX Pros are .355 taper

Odd that the APEX Pros are .355 taper
Correct. Pros are .355. Also important to note both the 16 pros and cf 16 use a collared ferrule

First day with the j15 + 125 combo. Worried it's going to be a bit too much weight for me, but time will tell.

I really enjoy the tinker game.

Dropped off the stix with my club builder this afternoon. The next round I play will be with the CF16/i95 combo. Can't wait!

Contacted someone about these and they game me a price of 75 bucks per shaft installed and 10 bucks per grip. Keep in mind that's Canadian but I think I can do better. I was also told that they are for touring professionals and not armatures.

Contacted someone about these and they game me a price of 75 bucks per shaft installed and 10 bucks per grip. Keep in mind that's Canadian but I think I can do better. I was also told that they are for touring professionals and not armatures.
That's not too bad honestly, I was quoted 67.50 USD with grips to reshaft. I don't know how much better you could do unless you want to wait and poach a set off eBay.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I got my shafts through Golf Town for $40 Cdn each. Didn't get them to do the install though. I was probably around $65/club including grips and install.

what weight and flex? i have a set of i25s with i95cw r flex with gently used golf pride bct grips. i'll sell them for a heck of a lot cheaper than it would cost to buy the just the shafts.

It's not out of this world and they will price match golf town. As much as I want them I'm in no rush. I appreciate the offer but I think I'm going to kick some more tired up here.

Back